Reviews for Soko ga Wareru
lunarphase chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
TT_TT why did he have to die? It was a great story but, why? T_T
HanaTohruShipperMorgan chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
I am, unfortunately, not past the first volume of this, but I thought I might know enough to get he gist of it. I didn't even know that it was an anime- I'll need to look into it. It's been more than a year since I read that first volume, but I'll see what I can do about the critique.

First of all, I liked that it was brief - it's my preferred length for a story, if it can convey all that it needs to convey with the fewest words possible - but the ending felt underdeveloped. He forgot him too quickly, I felt, and though I could see the progression, it might have been better with a little more fleshing it out.

Characterization is, unfortunately, not something I can help with.

As for style... You have improved greatly. You hit none of my pet peeves, did nothing extravagant or mundane enough to remove the reader from the story, and expressed emotional qualities without making it feel cheap or overly contrived. All in all, something worth reading.

Improvements:

Develop and flesh out the end.

Other than that, there's not much I can help with. It wasn't a masterpiece, but it showed solid improvement, and I'm proud of that in you.

Now, I wish I could say more, but I've been writing this on my cell phone, and my finger is tired.

Have a nice day!

~ Hana
Kyna Sylvia chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
That was short yet meaningful but it all dispersed when Haruka finally recalled his onikui tengu days. I feel sorry for Kantarou...
Miyuki Meiru chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Hi!Your story is cute!
L'Archel-Hotishi chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
(Sniffle) Kan...(Eyes water) ta... (voices crackes) rou?

WAH! No! Don't leave haruka-san! I'm crying, but I must fav, I MUST! ((Runs to Kan-chan) Kan-chan...((Weep) I wuv you, and so does everyone else (Except Hasumi, but...)

Beautiful, wonderful, and tugs heart-strings. Please write more.
Yurin-chan chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Kawaii...The ending is really cute...Pls...Add up a second part of this!Kantarou!What the hell happenned please!
guren chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
aww...really sad! Good job. Although Kan-chan always calls Haruka 'Haruka'...