Reviews for Surviving the Dysfunction
jjordan101 chapter 35 . 3/25/2013
Honestly best fanfic I've read. Kept me up all night reading and loving it, entire series is so awesome. Great job
Honoria York chapter 32 . 4/29/2011
please let her throw him across the room... or at least slap him. please?
Honoria York chapter 30 . 4/29/2011
HALLELUJAH! MARY MOTHER OF JUDEA! your letting Derek be Derek YAY! Finally the depression and bull is over. I am extremely ecstatic. Hopefully your not taking offense to my reviews and finding them more amusing then annoying...
Honoria York chapter 27 . 4/29/2011
Tell me? Have you been watching lifetime! or reading books about abuse? because you are killing me here. If i read over one more chapter with Derek getting physical with Casey again. thats it im done. and i must say extremely disappointed because you are taking Derek way out of character and making him even more uncaring then he was in high school. And yes i am well aware that drunkenness changes ones behavior but you know it doesnt alter it as much as your altering dereks. "A drunken mans mumblings, is a sober mans thoughts."
Honoria York chapter 26 . 4/29/2011
Why are you doing this? why are you making Derek a drunk? This is gonna suck. I can feel it all ready. And if it gets much worse i am totally not going to be able to finish reading this to hear the hopefully happy ending, because i am going to be to upset with how the story is going and how the characters are. Life already sucks enough by itself why are you doing it to the fanfiction? I mean first you make him cheat on her [fine i can see how that works], then you make him a drunk [ok i can tolerate], but on top of all of this your also making him violent and well im drawing a line here. If he gets much worse thats gonna be it for me.
Honoria York chapter 23 . 4/29/2011
Its to late the dangerous object has already been thrown! why are you doing this to me! im now officially ticked... and i really sincerely hope i never meet anyone named Natalie Turner, because i dont think it would end well.
Honoria York chapter 15 . 4/28/2011
OH MY GOD! GRANDMA IS GONNA BE PISSED!
Honoria York chapter 12 . 4/28/2011
Alright! im dying and its driving me absolutely nuts! i ignored it through the first few chapters it happened in because he wasnt mentioned that much, but are you aware that you leave out the social workers name every time! HIs name is apparently [] or [blank] as i have been referring to him in my head. Mr. Blank. lol just thought id point that out to you in case you were not aware. OH, and as in afterthought i really dislike that woman! I think im going to join a "i hate natalie turner" fanclub immediately.
Honoria York chapter 10 . 4/28/2011
I am of course initiating this particular review, because i want to throw water balloons at Natalie Turner's head. Really really hoping for some evil motive here. If she turns out to be someone who really and honestly just wanted time with her grandson i think im going to be sick. / Alright so story going pretty well; onward i shall read.
Honoria York chapter 8 . 4/28/2011
Only one word comes to mind really. actually i can make it two. and im sorry if this is completely inappropriate but the words "royal bitch" come to mind. harumph. this woman is extremely annoying. I am sincerely hoping that you are going to have her have some terrible ulterior motive for wanting Jayden so that we dont have to like her ever or at all. That would definitely be wonderful... well i guess i'll have to read on and find out wont i?
Windchimes of Maple chapter 35 . 4/11/2011
Perfect! Just perfect! I love it...cliffhanger ending..Can't wait to read the sequel! You rock!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/6/2010
*Throws Pee Balloons at Natalie Turner's Head*

HAH! stupid whore, taking Jayden away from his mama and papa. She should be burnt at the stake, mhhm. Evil bitch.
inactive132 chapter 34 . 4/9/2010
This is a good story, I'm not denying that but some of it didn't make sense, meaning you missed some words. Maybe you should read it over it again.

"Sorry I didn't call." said, taking a few steps towards the three of them as Casey held Jayden against her, unwilling to let go. had obviously dropped his formal tone in favour of his fatigue, and he perched himself on the edge of the armchair, shaking his head.

After, whoever is speaking says 'sorry I didn't call.' you didn't leave off who said it, I noticed that a few times. Just telling you. But I have enjoyed this story.
itsi3 chapter 36 . 2/4/2009
OH MY GOSH! AMAZING!

I loved the entire story!

... WHat a cliff ahnger for the end of the story huh?

I'm off to read the Trilogy!

Loved it!

Crystal
itsi3 chapter 24 . 2/3/2009
Man If I thought I was bawlin last chap I had NOTHIN on this one! I cna't stop! Poor Jay! Poor Jeff! Poor Derek! Poor Jeff! Poor Casey! Poor Cole! Poor Jeff! Aw I'm cryin so bad!

AWsome job!