Reviews for A Comedy of Errors
stephi-247 chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
I just love everything you wriiiiiite.
pgrabinEdward chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Very cute and sweet ending- interesting how bathing in the blood of innocent people was required to destoy the horcruxes.
loverofgaydragons chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
they're both moron's but it's my favourite kind of idiocy.
LifeIsJustADreamForTheDead chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Aww! Sweet!
FARISWHEEL chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Love it!
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Simply gorgeous.
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
This is a fascinating view into their lives…I love their dynamic, convoluted though it is.
Sheri Contrary chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Okay...after starting on the last page (200 and something) of my search for M-rated Drarry fics that are "complete," I am going back to the authors who managed to catch my eye...and you are one of them! ) I am now going to work my way through YOUR stories...should keep me busy for a time, since you've written TONS of them! *grin*

Pfft! Leave it to Draco and Harry to argue while flying with a dragon on their arse!

10,000-30,000 Galleons 100,000-302,000 U.S. dollars...WOW! Where can I get me one of those dragon eggs to sell? )

Draco's really a pain in the arse, isn't he? LOL.

Okay...already had 7 of your fics on my list so...8 down now, 187 to go! )
Will.Hell.Minna.-Sophia Isobel chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
very funny and sweet at the same time! hahaha..
HummingbirdsWildHeart chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
I loved this! It's very sweet and refreshing take on their relationship. Very amazing.
Thoughts of a Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
The ONE thing i didnt like is when draco cried- but even THAT made the story tht much better:3
SuperCali chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Hair pulling, yes. Great story!
HerGoldenWings chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
You are amazing 3
Sakura Butterfly chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Wow...this was so unusual just as much as it was brilliant.

I LOVED this! They way Draco's and Harry's relationship was just so problamatic, slightly abusive in a way, and so full of uncertianties that it just made everything seem so realistic!

I loved this! You made an idea that's been done before seem so original and I LOVED it!
TrulyShadowKissed chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I loved the plot within this story. Starting with the action scene set the entire tone of the story and it was brilliant. I loved the bit of definite fluff at the end, it was the perfect closer.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »