Reviews for A Comedy of Errors
JoanIncarnate chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
I laugh in maniacal glee at the thought of Harry having to to the stickler for the rules and the responsible one. Now he finally knows what Hermione feels like!
iadorespike chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
Wow, this really was different. But interesting! And entertaining! And it kind of left me with a sore heart because Draco and Harry are both kind of broken. Hmmm. I actually think that I'll be coming back to this one soon - read it again. It left me...unsettled. Still thinking...

Thanks so much!
stephi-247 chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
I just love everything you wriiiiiite.
pgrabinEdward chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Very cute and sweet ending- interesting how bathing in the blood of innocent people was required to destoy the horcruxes.
loverofgaydragons chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
they're both moron's but it's my favourite kind of idiocy.
LifeIsJustADreamForTheDead chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Aww! Sweet!
FARISWHEEL chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Love it!
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Simply gorgeous.
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
This is a fascinating view into their lives…I love their dynamic, convoluted though it is.
Sheri Contrary chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Okay...after starting on the last page (200 and something) of my search for M-rated Drarry fics that are "complete," I am going back to the authors who managed to catch my eye...and you are one of them! ) I am now going to work my way through YOUR stories...should keep me busy for a time, since you've written TONS of them! *grin*

Pfft! Leave it to Draco and Harry to argue while flying with a dragon on their arse!

10,000-30,000 Galleons 100,000-302,000 U.S. dollars...WOW! Where can I get me one of those dragon eggs to sell? )

Draco's really a pain in the arse, isn't he? LOL.

Okay...already had 7 of your fics on my list so...8 down now, 187 to go! )
Will.Hell.Minna.-Sophia Isobel chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
very funny and sweet at the same time! hahaha..
HummingbirdsWildHeart chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
I loved this! It's very sweet and refreshing take on their relationship. Very amazing.
Thoughts of a Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
The ONE thing i didnt like is when draco cried- but even THAT made the story tht much better:3
SuperCali chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Hair pulling, yes. Great story!
HerGoldenWings chapter 1 . 8/29/2010