Reviews for He's Watching Over Me
IronSpockMaster chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I really liked this. We don't see much of Ginny in the Deathly Hallows, and this story filled in a gap. In the books Ginny's feelings feel rushed, it feels like she falls for Harry too easily and quickly, and there isn't much backbone to it. However, in this you wrote her feelings really well, and I actually believed her feelings in this, whereas I can't stand the Harry Ginny pairing in the books.

I liked how you used short, almost stunted sentences. It's reallt effective, it feels like a dream, like the thoughts are being written as they appear in her head.
When you notice the Stripes chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
That was so sad! I loved seeing Ginny's perspective of their relationship. I thought the last line fit in perfectly! You might have wanted to continue the "I can't" pattern, and not use an "I don

t" but it really doesn't detract from the work as a whole. I really liked it! Fantastic job!
StoryGirl02 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Aw Harry & Ginny! I haven't read this pairing in a while. I loved this, and I especially liked the fact that she knew that he couldn't be dead, because he was watching over her. That just seems so sweet, adorable almost. Great story! :)
Elle-Pelle chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
It was great with her thinking that Snape was thinking as she did .
Fallingintonothing chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
mustardgirl1128 chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Aww! This was SO adorable and really sad! I liked the part about Snape, and how they're both losing their will to live. This was fantastic! Definitely on my favorites list!
Princess Gillybean chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
wow you're a very good writer...i'm not just saying that either.
Time Vortex chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Oh, wow...that was so incredibly a very beautiful way...could i ask you one thing (even if you just pm me and let me know in case I'm just being stupid)-what exactly happened and where does this take place (i guess that's two things...)? Is this about Harry dying, and Ginny dealing with the pain? Is there a back story somewhere I'm missing? If not, I really think you should write a separate story to go along with it. But maybe you already have...and I'm just out of the loop...or maybe I'm sleep deprived and rambling...whatever the case, would you help ease my mind?

excellent, excellent fic, though! do not think otherwise! This story was fantastic, despite being so short!