Reviews for Bella's Makeover
Motherof8 chapter 8 . 11/3
Sweet ending. Thanks for writing it.
Motherof8 chapter 7 . 11/3
Cute chapter
Motherof8 chapter 3 . 11/3
Glad for bella
Motherof8 chapter 2 . 11/3
Hope all works out for her.
Motherof8 chapter 1 . 11/3
Sounds good
b4d3l2c1 chapter 8 . 8/26/2009
nice story

melibaskie chapter 2 . 8/15/2009
that was very good
CuteWolfPup chapter 8 . 6/25/2009
I think it's really adorable. The only thing I have to say is wow they move slow. I mean cmon. It takes them a year to say I love you? x]
details-withheld chapter 4 . 5/7/2009
I know all about the evils of writers block. . . and I love Walden Books. . . About the huge Seattle mall. There's not one. But just north of Seattle, there's a HUGE mall. I can tell you -from personal experience- that that is the single most scary place I have ever been. It's three stories, and several square blocks. *shudder* I hate going there. . . . It's Northgate mall in case you want to have Alice and/or Rosalie drag Bella & co back there sometime. I really like the story so far! Keep it up!
turtle-moose chapter 2 . 4/17/2009
i hav a problemo. y is she automatically pretty now that her hair is straight? y do peole think strait hair is pretty and curly isnt? i hav curly hair and i think strait hair, which im guessing u hav since strait hair makes bella pretty apparently, is ugly. there, i said it. STRAIT HAIR IS U-G-L-Y-! there, deal with it. so now bella is uglier cuz she doesnt hav gorgues curls. she has an ugly rats nest of stick strait hay-hair.
thelovelymara chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
im just beginning to read this fic and i love the first chapter so far, i've seen this kind of plot before but i love how you've captured the "nerd" bella, well done, im gona go keep reading now lol just thought i'd review since you asked :)!
Otakugal chapter 8 . 12/12/2008
Dazzle Me Again chapter 8 . 12/5/2008
That was so great! I loved it.

The last chapter seemed kinda rushed, though. I was expecting a little bit more of story and then BAM! The 'One Year Later' chapter. But the story was awesome, anyway.