Reviews for Bella's Makeover

L
melibaskie chapter 2 . 8/15/2009
that was very good
CuteWolfPup chapter 8 . 6/25/2009
I think it's really adorable. The only thing I have to say is wow they move slow. I mean cmon. It takes them a year to say I love you? x]
details-withheld chapter 4 . 5/7/2009
I know all about the evils of writers block. . . and I love Walden Books. . . About the huge Seattle mall. There's not one. But just north of Seattle, there's a HUGE mall. I can tell you -from personal experience- that that is the single most scary place I have ever been. It's three stories, and several square blocks. *shudder* I hate going there. . . . It's Northgate mall in case you want to have Alice and/or Rosalie drag Bella & co back there sometime. I really like the story so far! Keep it up!
turtle-moose chapter 2 . 4/17/2009
i hav a problemo. y is she automatically pretty now that her hair is straight? y do peole think strait hair is pretty and curly isnt? i hav curly hair and i think strait hair, which im guessing u hav since strait hair makes bella pretty apparently, is ugly. there, i said it. STRAIT HAIR IS U-G-L-Y-! there, deal with it. so now bella is uglier cuz she doesnt hav gorgues curls. she has an ugly rats nest of stick strait hay-hair.
thelovelymara chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
im just beginning to read this fic and i love the first chapter so far, i've seen this kind of plot before but i love how you've captured the "nerd" bella, well done, im gona go keep reading now lol just thought i'd review since you asked :)!
Otakugal chapter 8 . 12/12/2008
Dazzle Me Again chapter 8 . 12/5/2008
That was so great! I loved it.

The last chapter seemed kinda rushed, though. I was expecting a little bit more of story and then BAM! The 'One Year Later' chapter. But the story was awesome, anyway.
Captain Kork chapter 8 . 11/19/2008
*squeals friggin loudly*
Scared-Like-Me chapter 8 . 11/11/2008
my gosh , that was clss. that is the first bella makeover story i've read, that ending was so sweet , saying i love you for the first time during the twilight on prom . beautiful.

i'm now going to cheack to see if you have anymore stories.

_ Klutzy Me -
karissa chapter 8 . 10/5/2008
that was nice i liked it :D you should wright another one contuing the story
xanimejunkie chapter 8 . 10/1/2008
Aww... this was such a cute story! . It's almost like Princess Diaries. .
pheadra mellows chapter 8 . 9/10/2008
Even though the story was short, I don't think anyone could've ended it better. I think the closing was the icing on the cake. A really yummy cake at that! lol.

- phea
xoxNany303xox chapter 2 . 7/3/2008
This is such a cute story ! I like it so much! Thanks for writing it ;)
La Bella Twilight chapter 2 . 6/18/2008
I thought Bella was sleeping over? But anyway so far with what I've read I got pretty interested can't wait to read the rest!