Reviews for Destiny
kayleerenea chapter 15 . 7/5/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Y-C-H-3000 chapter 3 . 2/11/2010
Awsome i normaly hate ocs but this is realy good
Y-C-H-3000 chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
brilliant i love them quoting eachother
Flabagash chapter 18 . 4/17/2008
It's a shame that you're not continuing this fic - it's really good . I'll have to look out for your new fic :D

Also - love the pen name - that bit in Friends is hilarious! Pheebs is so funny.
Susie869 chapter 9 . 3/29/2008
Just wonderful hun.. you are very talented.. Keep the wonderful stories coming, cause i am addicted to them as i am your videos

Susie
QueenOfSparrabeth chapter 18 . 2/17/2008
*gasp* but... why? i love this story! please continue!
Domini-chan chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
HAHA! She's always falling from somewhere, isn't she? And this IS good! XD Please keep writing!
englishfreckle chapter 18 . 2/16/2008
I'm sorry to hear you're stopping the fanfic, it was fantastic, I will keep an eye out for your new story.

englishfreckle xoxox
beautiful-mistakez chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
OMG this is your best fic.. why are you not cont? (
Kittydog Lover chapter 18 . 2/15/2008
why? Why? why aren't you continuing? This is horrible. What is your new sparrobeth story called? I want to see if it will be as good as this one. )
Tangle Elfwand chapter 18 . 2/15/2008
Well just great. My first Sparrowbeth story and I just found out that it will not be conitnued.

Well anyway, good story.

Sorry you are not continuing.

Tangle Elfwand
LoveAndPiracy chapter 17 . 2/11/2008

why?

Why must it stop here?

Anyway, You know me, I'm pirategirl102 from youtube, and i finished what you have so far, and I'm aching for more. I truly love this story, I do. I can't Wait until you finish it!

I'll be waiting.

beautiful-mistakez chapter 17 . 2/5/2008
lol Will does have to ruin every single moment!
the pumpkin'd murderer chapter 2 . 2/5/2008
okay, so, I am going to be evil-ish and not review until I catch up with your thing...
the pumpkin'd murderer chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
I luv it! Keep going...but im sure you are, since there are sixteen more chapters to go, eh?