Reviews for They Call Me Suzuki
Yyunesprith chapter 7 . 5/2/2014
Clever, and adorable. Thanks for sharing. :)
Jet44 chapter 7 . 3/15/2008
I was charmed by this - thanks for making me smile :)
Jet44 chapter 6 . 3/15/2008
Charming story! I especially like the human with the spiky black feathers :D Well done, I will be re-reading this.
lindajrjt chapter 7 . 2/6/2008
That was a cute story! Very enjoyable and lighthearted so thanks for writing it.
twinchaosblade chapter 7 . 11/21/2007
Thank you for providing us with a nice epilogue! The last paragraph about his wish/instinct to mate made me very sad for him because that's not exactly in the near future unless McKay or Beckett get the clue. But I'm glad that Suzuki is happy in Atlantis and appreciates how he is being cared for especially by Carson and Rodney.

Thank you once again for the very neat story!
Lord Ecthelion chapter 7 . 11/21/2007
At least the good old colonel isn't on Suzuki's bad side anymore, so I have no complaints. I rather enjoyed this, not many people do side stories anymore. They always write about the main storyline. It's a shame more don't try this. Keep it up. _

I began imagining a little Suzuki parked outside of Mckay's apartment and therefore guessed that he'd been missing it. Oh well, take a leap of faith and fall flat. lol
gabumon chapter 7 . 11/20/2007
o.o just reading some of those ideas for a sequel make me want to read more! excellent story
Trishkafibble chapter 7 . 11/20/2007
Very nice epilogue-and NOW I remember David Suzuki! (I used to watch Canadian television sometimes back before cable and sattelite TV-Channels 9 and 11! Woo hoo! P) I think your premise for the story was very engaging-though I was figuring maybe the Ancients had something to do with the penguins' sentience... All of the ideas you mentioned at the end would make lovely stories! Thanks for the nice, light reading!
Alaina Ross chapter 7 . 11/20/2007
Oh, see I thought Suzuki was for the music lesson Suzuki. As in McKay's previous music background.
aphrael chapter 7 . 11/20/2007
This is such a cute story. Have you read the series that has George the giant monster turtle in it? If George and Suzuki got together for an adventure that would be so cool (alright, cute)!
Amaq Iraluq chapter 7 . 11/20/2007
Very good story, I've always loved penguins and Stargate, what's better then both together :D
SqueakyChewToy chapter 6 . 11/7/2007
"All that remains now is a short epilogue."

Aw! No! I want more than a short epilogue...

or might there possibly be an extended sequel in the works?

Tinnuial chapter 6 . 11/6/2007
This is hilarious! Sentient penguins! I love it! :D

Can't wait to see the epilogue...

And you should SO totally do a series on "Suzuki's Adventures in the Pegasus Galaxy" I think Team Sheppard needs a 5th member to liven things up a bit hee hee hee...
Korilian chapter 6 . 11/5/2007
er no... Now all that remains is whether or not they ever figure out it's a sentient penguin. And if indeed it learned to speak. And did they really get it from Earth. That was the only part I wasn't entirely clear on.
twinchaosblade chapter 5 . 11/4/2007
Oh how much I LOVED that Suzuki escaped Rodney and Carson, and his fear that John really wanted to kill McKay was so sweet.