Reviews for Shower
rated k for kool chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
XD I loved it!
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
What. The. Heck?

Well, you did say it was a crackfic. I should pay closer attention. That was just weird.
SnowyFlame chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
poor raven...

but they'll get out of there soon, right?

anyway, good story, i loved it!
sinomin chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
So I'm half asleep, just reading random stories and such, and once I got to the end of this I was actually snapped out of my sleepy stupor from confusion and giggles.

In other words...

(half-asleep) Me: -blinks-... What just...? Ahaha...

In other other words...

Hilarious! Awesomely hilarious! And a bit confusing, but that's okay. Really well written too! Great job:D

(I also apologize if this review makes no sense, but in my defense you snapped all the sense out of me with the funnyness of ur fic while it was 4 in the morning xD)
Sum1udunno chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Lol half naked? Which half? ;)
Teen Titan-Supah Ninja chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
You need to finish this story,I have have to many things that I need to know about this, first how did they get in the shower? Will they ever get out? And why can't Kyd Wykkyd just teleport out? I need to know! You have to finish the story! Please finish. I need to know if they get out(if they get out).
Agent LightDarke chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
The pitiful poor child clasps his hands together, making a puppy dog face to cute to resist, begging for more. This message will self-destruct in 10 seconds.

Agent LightDark out.
BlackWerewolfOfPurpleRoses chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Continue this humorous story. Everytime I read it, I break up, laughing. Please write more soon.

Till Next Chapter.
aliceistiny chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
funny. but how'd they get stuck in the shower together? and do they ever get out? you should make a story of this.

-alice
PenguinBandit523 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Lol, this is one of the funniest scenes I've ever read :D I'd sure like to know how they got into this situation in the first place.

P.S. They put Kyd Wykkyd up in the characters list thingy, so... you can change the Raven / SeeMore setting. If you want.

Great scene, you should write more.
VisayanSea chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
This is one of my favorite pairings! I love this pairing so much that i designed three kids that they had together!
la petite tourne-sol chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Heeheehee. I don't know if it's just because of my being ill, or if I truly like it, but, I liked it. Ha, are you gonna write more?
Saga of Eternal Rain chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
LOL!
Mouse-Mouse chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
I love you _ Though to me, KydxRaven isn't even crack, it's quite simply my otp for Teen Titans (even more so than RobxStar, and they're ridiculously cute canon.)

Half nakedness in a shower cubicle has just totally made my day :D Fav! *waves KxR flag* hehe!

Huggles,