Reviews for Elaborate Lives
cadie chapter 5 . 9/11/2008
god i want more :D you'll have to write atleast 2 more chapters :P
cadie chapter 3 . 9/11/2008
i really like this story although i liked the first two chapters better
livesonwisteria chapter 5 . 5/14/2008
I loved that story!
ty.soglasna chapter 5 . 10/11/2007
aw, this was so good! so, so good! can you at least tell me what you had planned to happen, if you remember?
gethmane8 not logged in chapter 5 . 5/30/2004
Wow! I found this story completely by accident and was curious...and I'm glad I read it. This is wonderful. I love the sweet relationship Narcissa and Molly share, although I feel for poor Narcissa. I'm terribly hooked now and can't wait to read more.
HufflepuffWitch chapter 5 . 5/22/2004
come on don't leave us hangin write the next chappy
Piro chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
Mou, I hope you'll continue this soon! Looking at your last reviews you're either a slow writer or simply have lost interest in it.
Narcissa X Molly wasn't a pairing I'd ever have thought of.
You so lovely described those two girls. Cissa's feelings... I so feel with her.
I'm normally more into maleslash but "Elaborate Lives" proved that there _are_ femslash fics out there worth to read.
I really love it!
Avluela chapter 1 . 3/17/2003
This story is really brilliant. I love the way you've characterised Narcissa and Molly. They just seem so *perfect*.

Please write more soon. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Kim The Manipaltive Little Mo chapter 5 . 1/14/2003
Wow, I'm very impressed with this fic and cannot wait to see more of it.
werechick chapter 5 . 11/26/2002
Nice work.
Drucilla Black chapter 5 . 10/24/2002
Sad, sweet story! Please continue soon, it's sooo good!
oysterfish chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
i'm not reviewing any story in particularly, just in general . . . wow. regardless of subject matter, you're an incredile writer, not overly dramatic or heavyhanded or anything, but always with just the right turn of phrase. do more!
Dartxni chapter 5 . 10/8/2002
IF YOU DONT FINISH THIS I AM GOING TO BE SO MAD

Other than that, you describe unrequited love perfectly.
thalia chapter 5 . 9/10/2002
Without any doubt my favorite portrayal of Narcissa in fanfiction! [You even make me forget that Molly's supposed to be a Gryffindor in canon. :-)] I'm looking forward to more and hope that this will not remain a WIP. - Will you also further explore the relationship between Draco and his mother in later chapters? It would be nice if Narcissa could have her son as her ally.
Emiko chapter 5 . 8/9/2002
A beautiful and intriguing relationship so far... I look forward to seeing where this goes.