Reviews for A Debt Paid Part 1
Liz chapter 1 . 2/22
Oh man, your writting, or maybe just your main character, is just so very British. Like, to the extreme. I started reading this chapter in a British accent, this-was-so-British-sounding. And I know you'll think, oh, American, doesn't know that a "British" accent is the Queen's proper English. But I'm talking rougher than classic Bristol or even London. I can't tell if you're doing it on purpose or not!
Frakking Toasters chapter 19 . 12/10/2013
What a wild ride! That was a rip roaring bloody good yarn. Thanks so much. Loved every word. xo
triangular peg ticks all boxes chapter 19 . 1/20/2013
The language was spot on! I love this story. Its good to see you didn't shy away from killing a few of the characters we (well I) had started to love. And you didn't even dwell on it because that's what happens in combat. great story. thanks.
Laura chapter 19 . 12/11/2012
Great work. Highly entertaining!
Thanks.
limpsam chapter 11 . 9/29/2012
can you pleeeeaaaaease put in some broken/ribs!sam? please?
limpsamforever chapter 11 . 9/29/2012
pleeeeaaaaaase can you put in some broken/ribs!sam? i really wwould love it if you did... this story is great!
ccase13 chapter 19 . 4/14/2012
I really enjoyed this story. It is good to see Bobby and the boys working with their international compatriots. Gordon Walker got his just reward much better in this story than in the series.
DeansSammy chapter 19 . 1/8/2012
it's done and i'm impressed that was a SAMAZING story really cool.
DeansSammy chapter 13 . 1/8/2012
Ay there,me like this when Sammy would have a vision
DeansSammy chapter 12 . 1/8/2012
hey ther i actually love the bickering of Skunk and reminds me of the two times i worked in there was bickering a bit like that and sometimes even after all those years some of it still slips from me,luckily most of the people around me don't understand of my bad habits.
DeansSammy chapter 10 . 1/8/2012
just the right amount fo mushyness( does that exist,Who cares)

love to the next chapter
DeansSammy chapter 9 . 1/8/2012
omg .gordon's a real cool team of terry's.

your comment at the end really made me laugh hard.
DeansSammy chapter 4 . 1/7/2012
oh my god that end cracked me up.i just have to leave a review to the next
casammy chapter 19 . 8/9/2011
I have lost this fic a lot of time ago and I have never known the end up to today, happy to have found and undoubtedly one of my favorites, for whom I am almost sickly of overprotective dean with an injured sammy physics and emotionally, I am charmed with me terry, he is so like a dean and that worries and takes care of sammy
flamealchemist528 chapter 10 . 4/29/2011
Wow am I glad I decided to click back at the older stories here... The characterizations of both new and existing characters were so perfect. Just enough Sam/Dean brotherly love to keep me interested and wanting to see more. :)