Reviews for He'd Wait
EmoPrincess21 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
GREAT STORY
Kish's Kittie chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
Hmm...

I love SasukexIno fics, and ShikamaruxIno fics are okay, but I mainly read it for the SasukexIno part.

I felt it was nice and it's always good to have fluff, because I for one, love fluffy, amorous fics. :-) I just think some dialogue would've been good. This fic had like none! Dialgoue is what gives a story its mood and humor; I like dialogue. I think this story would be a lot better if it has some.

But, I definitely compliment you on your description and good spelling and grammar. *Bows*

Signed,

Kittie

P.S. I heart Kish too. He's my sexy alien bf. ;-) Man he's gorgeous... Lol.
jacksparrow589 chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Hey, this was cute, despite the depressing moments. I liked it very much!

But Kish? KISH? He... I... Okay, I think he's alright, but still... it's KISH... But that's not the point here. Point is, you have a fine piece of writing, here, and I'm giving you a good review.
mood ink chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
aww, that was so nice and sweet!
Wings-chan chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
thats really sad, but lovely written D

I like it really much
Bunko08 chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
aww. I love this pairing. Sad, but good!
Lily-Finn178 chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
OMG! THANK YOU BUNCHES! You're awesome! And, omg, finish the original story first! I wanna read that, too! Thank, oh, thank you, my smexy grandfather of a lover! Lol

Doesn't Kish die at the end of Tokyo Mew Mew? I've read the books but still have to watch the anime. I know how you feel. I love Kish's tummy, too. It's smexy.

You know what? I was gonna finish the next chapter of WEiF and update it on my birthday...only I forgot to finish it...Oops! Lol! See you tomorrow! You deserve a big hug for this fic!
ShikaInofan13 chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Omg! ShikaIno 4 ever! this made me cry at first!
sad little monkey chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
heart-breaking, shika tragically enduring til he wins in the end. well-written and composed.