Reviews for Two of a Kind
Cesar chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
I loved it. Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful story with us. Thank you happy new years and happy Christmas.
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Your first Tokka fic. God, it's as good as ever. You have great talent :)
fish-egirl chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
(0o0) This is Flippen amazing Kyoshi-san! I like how you've got the little italic sarcastic, Toph-ish sayings after the headings. (0o0)
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I liked the whole one sentence theme .. it's like little snippets of their lives. It's good.
Robberblock42 chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
no offense Kyoshi but i didnt really get the whole one sentence thing and why did you have to make aang die?
me chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
I did not understand one of those paragraph things...
xDominoe chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Wow, you write your first Tokka like an expert, LOL.

LotVx3
winterhearts chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
I like it! It's nice, and almost poetic.
Solembum13 chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Not bad. continue writing Tokka. :)
i-embrace-OCD chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Beyond brilliant. Every single one was absolutely amazing, from those that were humorous (which they were) to those that were tragic and heartwrenching (which you pulled off beautifully). Poetic, almost. Very, very lovely, and I must say that I'm definitely a fan.

Just, amazing. Wow.
Brennerdee chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
that was actually a very good oneshot. You did a very nice job with the one sentance theme. I liked it alot, though now I'm sad. (good job though)
kausingkayn chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
O. i like them
IchigoXLawliet10 chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
cool! loved it! *faved*
BocaChoca chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Then write a second and third and fourth etc.
blader-chick13 chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
I thought you did quite well for a first time doing the pairing ) I should join this community as well (viewed it but never bothered ...)

The FOOD one has to be my favorite