Reviews for Sleeping Arrangements
Shintsuki Hatake chapter 7 . 5/27/2011
SESSHYXRIN IS SO CUTE!
HowDoYouDoop chapter 7 . 10/2/2008
I fully smiled all the way through this story.

I especially liked the Kirara and Shippou chapters. Very sweet. Made me all warm and fuzzy inside -

The well known fact that Kagome really only likes camping because Inuyasha is close was beautifully written. Implied rather than said.

Really fluffy story and interesting to see from everyones POV
bbgirl15 chapter 7 . 3/16/2008
:D Sesshomaru's my favorite one! That was so cute. lol.
Shrouded View chapter 7 . 12/21/2007
Each and every one of these chapters put a little smile on my face. You are very insightful about each character, and your wording is the type that leaves warm fuzzies behind. (The last one especially...it was just perfect. Made me want to try and draw it) I will definately be on the lookout for more of your stories!
The Dog God's Sacrifice chapter 7 . 12/21/2007
That was excellent!

I would have never thought of half the stuff you did!

5 STARS out of 5.

Please keep writing.
sugarsweet pie chapter 7 . 10/18/2007
omg! that's a first! XD;; Sesshoumaru thinking that instead of Ah Un was keeping hRin safe at night, that he was actually using her as his own personal heat source, and "stealing her warmth"" XD! so cute! oh fluffy-sama! X3
sugarsweet pie chapter 6 . 10/18/2007
Ah!Iuyasha is my favorite! XD How he likes sleeping, "damnit!" XD

This are my favorite lines: holding him in her arms ... wouldn't need to be awake to know she was safe...and instead of Shippo that roundness at her stomach would his pup growing inside her, and…and…

Inuyasha, already thinking of a pup, who's inside kagome's belly, while he sleeps with her, all cuddled up. X3 *squeal*

I loved how you didn't mention Kagome's name at the end, while ijuyasha thought of her as a mate, and just said, "She wouldn't need that sleeping bag," which tells it all. It made the moment keep slowing naturally and sweet.
sugarsweet pie chapter 5 . 10/18/2007
What i liked most here is that Kagome preferred sleeping out doors than in in the feudal era X3 interesting...And, of course, having inuyasha close by, up in a tree is soo nice... X3
sugarsweet pie chapter 4 . 10/18/2007
I forgot to say that the one-liners many characters have are great! "Miroku dreamed of women" said it all, and now shippo's thinking of kagome as a Den. I love how everyone has a sort of theme to them in their dreams, and shippo's is so innocent and childish (of course).
sugarsweet pie chapter 3 . 10/18/2007
The boomerang children part was ingenuous and cute X3! I love how everyone's thoughts at night (so far) are intertwined. The visions one can come up with in the last sentences, where Miroku dreams of holding sango, not a staff, and sleeping on a futon, are nicely stated in short phrases, but are not limited to them.
sugarsweet pie chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
X3 cute. I never thought of kirara having had kitten before, or thinking about how her Miroku would soon take her place in bed. So cute. I liked it a lot.
Jill-kun chapter 7 . 10/17/2007