Reviews for Slack Your Rope a While
Emilyawsome chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Wow... This was so sad! Well done!
AreYouSirius-questionmark chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
this was definately not a more upbeat story. You are very talented at writing depressing stories about death.
HeyI'mTalkingToYou chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Wow. The ending is amazing. Actually, the whole thing is just amazing. I knew the song so I thought he would get out of it, but this was so much harder (but so much better?).
beyond-the-twilight chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
What a way for Dean to go. I thought it would be a deal, and that was what Dean was counting down for...

This had me teary-eyed. The song lyrics were perfect as well, and I loved the description of the green.

Perfect, yet sad, one-shot
Lostonthisisland chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
omg, that was beautifully done.

I'm all teary eyed here...so sad, i loved it! :)
Zadrak chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
congratulations - gut-wrenching, heart string-tugging... really well written. I'd never thought of that as a way for Dean to go, but it is possible I guess :P

Just thought I'd tell you how much I liked it - its a bit morbid, but whats a friday with out some morbidity hey? Can't wait to read more of your work :)

xZx
lilgurlgreen chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Awesome! It was really sad, but still really good. That song was a good one for this fic. Fantastic job!
irismay42 chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
You could have just described the execution chamber as 'CW green' too, and we would have totally understood where you were coming from!

This really surprised me - I was expecting the usual 'year's up, end of the deal' fic. Then I thought maybe Hendrikson had caught up with them and Dean was being executed for the shapeshifter's crimes... But then when I realised he was being executed for killing evil? Wow. Life's a bitch.

Great stuff. And you captured Dean perfectly.
Dark-flames chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Oh no... Oh no no no... No you don't... naa... no. nope...

*denial*

Okay

*breathing, yoga, ok ok*

I'm good now. But wow. Mindblowing. Love the verses you put in there, the three times idea, the... sad ending. Every last thing. Perfect. But now I feel like shit... Gah. Well, brilliant one shot (add a few more dean-haunts-sam chappys? to keep me sane?)

hugs
Ditzyleo chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Brilliantly written. I loved Dean's thoughts, they were so..Dean. Great writing.
bubblesquirt chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
This was so heart wrenching and so beautifully written! I'm so glad I have you on author alert because you never let me down. You write brilliantly and I hope you never stop.
nicklebackfan chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
okay that was one of the best stories i've read. It was sad though i was actually crying at the i loved it.