Reviews for Hephaestion Goes Hunting!
Tionsbabe chapter 6 . 2/5/2011
Absolutely loved this chapter! Such a beautiful, fitting ending. Sigh. Our boys. :)
Tionsbabe chapter 4 . 2/5/2011
But our Hephaestion is persistent isn't he? Full of strategic plans and all. I think this is the first fic I've read where Hephy so blatantly sets out to win Alexander, but then again it's been a few years since I've read this verse. Loving it!
Tionsbabe chapter 2 . 2/5/2011
A very fun chapter. This, "Perdiccas was now sporting a magnificent black eye and Leonatus was walking in that particular way which I knew only too well denoted a kick in the crotch" made me laugh out loud.

Poor Hephestion. Doesn't know what to make of our little Alexi. He doesn't have favorites indeed. We'll see about that! :)
Tionsbabe chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
A perfect start! Looking forward to see where this journey will take us. :)
Lenneko-chan chapter 6 . 12/14/2010
Aaaaw, that last part, that was so cute x3
TheSiner chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Your characters are so alive that i think i can feel them breathing. thanks.
estelle.evenstar72 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Excellent descriptions, love the story.

xox
Estelle Evenstar chapter 6 . 6/3/2008
So happy, yet so sad.

Totally fulfilled my expectations. I love your writing and I love this story! Please write more Alexander!

xox
Estelle Evenstar chapter 5 . 6/3/2008
SUCCESS. Only a greater writer could make me feel the emotions of the characters like that! I can't believe the story is nearly over :(. It was too good.
Estelle Evenstar chapter 4 . 6/3/2008
Aww the courtship ritual Hephiastion has taken upon himself is so cute it literally makes me laugh. The last bit with javelin is so school-girl crush hehe. Very, very cute and happy that these two are slowly, but surely getting together!

Better not hope for too much :)

Keep up the great work!
Estelle Evenstar chapter 2 . 6/2/2008
Definately some complex relations going on there.

Loved the boys all being boys. Really, really entertaining stuff!

Hope that muse is still at work!
Estelle Evenstar chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Wow, this story is a gem in the making! I love how well defined each boy is and how the reactions to each member arent typical. I still hope Hephiastion and Alexander get together though! Call me a tragic romantic hahaha.

Really well-written, just descriptive enough.
Sushoo chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
What a sweet story! The way you described the beginning feelings of Hephaestion and Alexander was very realistic. It was nice to read a story where they are 'just like normal people'.

Greetings, Susan.
Norrsken chapter 6 . 1/10/2008
What a beautiful ending to a beautiful and exciting story. They are both very young and shy, not yet sure of their feelings, but one can understand the true bond of love and friendship. It's a very realistic first time tale, an endearing opening when Hephaestion says: It's even colder tonight.

You also bring us some beautiful imagery when Alexander helps his friend with his injured wrist, it brings alive the well known old urn painting with Achilles and Patroklos binding their wounds.

I have enjoyed this hunting excursion a lot, and I want to thank you for sharing. All the best wishes,

/ NorthernLight
Anise chapter 6 . 1/10/2008
What a wonderful story I loved how you were able to capture all of the emotions that the guys would have had to deal with at that age. You really do have a knack for writing them when they were younger and I always enjoy reading about them :)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »