Reviews for Whatever You Want
Nice story!
Zombie girl kawaii 432 chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Love it :) :) !
Fedski chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
so very sweet! :D congrats on a great story!
Sonomi-chan chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
This is really great. I can actually imagine it playing out that way. Awesome job!
Spirit of Roses chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
AW! SO CUTE! I love this fic so much! It was really too bad in the series when Eiri left Shuichi there at the park but he did have his reasons. That's why I'm so happy you did this! You made it so in character and made it sweet at the same time and got Eiri's persona going on right. GOOD JOB!
Katie chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Cute fic. Thank you for the fluff! *squee*
infallibleangel chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
That's how the show should have ended. Great job.
TIna chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
so beautiful.
liran chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
This was so beautiful *-*

Hatsumomoji chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
T.T *gush* Such a pretty story! I loved it, it made me whistful, its beautiful
Rush Tome chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Wow! Really good! You have great grammer and the whole thing runs together really well. Aw, Yuki doesn't want a new pic! Cute!
supershu-chan chapter 1 . 10/19/2007

I'm on the other side of my country right now, on an infuriatingly slow hotel computer, and I just randomly thought I'd see what's up at ffnet. "Oh, a new story from Moon-san," I said to myself. "Well, I should definitely read this!"

And when I saw the dedication I was like "...-squeal!-" THANK YOU SOO MUCH!~ You totally made my day~

And I hadn't even gotten to the story yet! It made me squeal even more. It's just so cute and lovely and wonderful! Your writing is so amazing, it seriously is. I don't know how you make it so clear and precise, and yet so full of beautiful details...wah. It's so sparkly. Yes, that's right! Your writing is PIKA-PIKA!

-falls out of hotel spinny chair-

This is so sweet. I love it I love it I love it. You totally made my week~ ;D Thank you yet again! -glomps- Nya, I'm gonna read it again!~ -heart-
joviee chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
That, so sweet! It left me with that warm, fuzzy feeling :) Such excellent portrayal of the characters!
scorch66 chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Very touching and beautifully written!
Gyoro and Ururun-old chapter 1 . 10/18/2007