Reviews for Family Sacrifices
BothWays chapter 4 . 5/17/2014
Ahh! Sweet story :D I decided to go through the "complete" Psych fan fiction working backwards. Only going through the most recent stories, you miss a lot of the classics. I can see by the number of favorites on this story that this is one of them! I'm glad I found it :) Thanks for writing!

P.S. Now the number of favorites on this story are 71!
Emachinescat chapter 4 . 9/26/2013
Loved it. Thank you for writing :)
Relentless pineapples chapter 4 . 8/15/2013
carlton would never hug anybody but juliet that isnt his character
Guest chapter 4 . 4/29/2013
I loved Lassie in this story; he normally gets portrayed as a jerk, but you let him shine. And great job with all the terminology. Thanks for the angstarific fic.
unobtrusivescribe chapter 4 . 6/17/2012
Great story! Very interesting and exciting! That had to have been so horrible to see Shawn's accident and them have him leave soon after, poor Henry! I just want to give him a hug:) At least they got the guy! I'm glad that lassie and Jules talked to Henry and Gus. The Spencer men really needed to talk. I wonder how long the truce'll last?
mudstalker chapter 4 . 8/7/2009
Great story! I really liked the way you ended everything.
A maze thing chapter 4 . 8/3/2009
Oh Shawn! Poor boy! But he did it for his father. And almost broke his dad's heart completely! I'm glad they came to an agreement in the end. This story was amazing, I love it!
Livia2001 chapter 4 . 6/11/2009
Great fic! Love your writing!
Hendrick248848 chapter 4 . 9/27/2008
loved it
Nyxelestia chapter 4 . 10/26/2007
Slightly cheesy, but that new ending was really good. And Henry finally told Shawn about being there! Yay!

Anyway, awesome story (though I still hope to see more from your other one, soon :D). Please keep up the great work and write, and update, more ASAP!
ACCOUNT HAS BEEN TERMINATED chapter 4 . 10/26/2007
A touching ending! I loved it!
jenben chapter 2 . 10/21/2007
Somehow, I think the motorcycle accident and this shooting are merely two bullet points on a long list of injuries for Shawn. You're doing a great job and I'm quite impressed with your medical research (the sign of a dedicated writer). Thanks,

ACCOUNT HAS BEEN TERMINATED chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
This is so incredibly good! I really hope to read more soon! VERY good writing!
Fire Lord Castiel chapter 3 . 10/18/2007
That was an awesome Story! I read this earlier, but I didnt have time to review because I had to go to class. This was really good!
Resurging Crisis chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
I love this story already. Great emotion for everyone. n.n Keep up the good writing. I'll read the rest tomorrow.