Reviews for Mommy?
M3lanch0ly chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
It'll b epic to see Niou with a big tummy...I could imagine that!
ritsu01 chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Haha! OMG! That was so funny! And Hikaru is so adorable!
Wanderer-Brown-Sheep chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
Poor Yagyuu, what a nightmare.
Hiroro chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
hahahahaha! you made me LOL!

love it!
anoymous fish chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Can you continue this story?

I love crack.
Minny chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Nice fic, I really thought it was Yagyuus kid or something...Yes, everything is much more normal in Brazil..Lol.
Ulat Bulu chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Lol! This was interesting!
strawberryalchemist chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
yaoiyaoiyaoiyaoiyaoiyaoi! lol, this so funny!
happyymint chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
This story was GENIUS! :3 So are you saying...that Niou was the uke? XD And even though it was a bit confusing...it was still awesome!
Eiko-chan chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Eh? The end was wierd...this whole thing was wierd...but I still laughed my ass off!

Aw, Yagyuu's and Niou's child, how cute! Though I always thought that Yagyuu would be the mother...oh well, it's interesting to picture Niou as a mother...THAT gave me a wonderful idea! I'm gonna draw their little, happy family .
LetterFromE chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
I agree to the others, that's definitly one of the funniest fics, I've ever read XD

My, is Sanada slow.. "I see, you were pregnant, you shouldn't have gone to practice." Saying that to a guy like Niou is so.. Sanada-ish XD

I can imagine Hikaru really cute! Mm.. as pretty as Yagyuu (should I say "pretty" to a guy?) and actually as mad as Niou *chuckels evilly* What a pity, it was just a dream XD

And I cracked up, when Marui said "I was kidding when I asked if you guys had a kid, Niou." and the whole pregnancy thing XD

Mm.. in two hours and 16 minutes it will be Happy Birthday, Yagyuu~ (at least in Austria and even though I will be sleeping then) Hikaru would be a nice "birthday present" for Yagyuu, ne? *chuckles*
fruity cheerios chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
XD I hope I never ever have a dream like him! ooh! Are you planning on making a Birthday Fic for Yagyuu? I would definately love to see how that's going to go!
Magical Girl Powpow chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
xD i love it! i so love it!

is there going to be more?
Apple Snapple chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
HAHAHAHA!

LOL...boy's can get pregnant...if they're seahorses!

XD
Inith chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
So funny. The whole idea its quite original, at last for me.

I almost fell from my chair XD.

Thanks for sharing with us your fic.

Great work!.