Reviews for Then You Stand
Bananas102 chapter 12 . 11/22/2013
I can easily tell you this is awesome :P
PrismRain13 chapter 19 . 9/24/2012
OMG! I thought you were done three years ago! Shows how much I know... Well, I just have to say overall I love this story. It's the very first fanfiction I ever read so it will always have a special place in my heart! Hands down for your awesome MTR saga!
SkyHighFan chapter 19 . 9/19/2012
Nice, this WAS a good ending, I don't see any real difference between now and three years ago except maybe better writting. Thanks for the shout out.
NobleBrokenBeauty chapter 19 . 9/19/2012
Awww, that was a precious ending! Loved it :D Kudos to you for coming back to it after three years! :D
PrismRain13 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
This is major epicness!

Aww... I LOVE Lewis! He's so adorable!

Great job on this chapter and this story in general! That's just the way I thought Lewis would act if he was in a situation like that!

Keep Your Immagination Alive!

PrismRain13
sora12212 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
I searched for a story like this as I was watching the movie! This is a great story! Awesomeness sauce!
GreenPurple18 chapter 18 . 10/17/2009
yeah! great ending! that matt hing was kinda random but i like random things so i'm ok with that.. :)
GreenPurple18 chapter 17 . 10/17/2009
yeah they got thee just in time! i think i'm going to add this story to favorites :) (when i'm done of course)
GreenPurple18 chapter 16 . 10/17/2009
i thought anthony didn't want any of this to happan... the world is in danger! what will happan? god i want to know so... buh-bye

[good story though :)]
GreenPurple18 chapter 15 . 10/17/2009
cleo is, is, is the biggest jerk in the world! at least this is a goob story otherwise i probally would have stopped reading this... but i want to see how this ens so you can get more reviews :)
GreenPurple18 chapter 14 . 10/17/2009
hurray! they found lewis! reat story so far. can't wait to read more! :)
GreenPurple18 chapter 10 . 10/17/2009
hm i kinda liked it. the part where wilbur was talkin in his sleep hilarious... well mabey not that funny, but it was pretty funny... :)
GreenPurple18 chapter 8 . 10/17/2009
cleo is a very very bad person she can't keep poor lewis forever i men forever is as long as, well, forever... bad cleo! poor lewis!
InLoveWithWilburRobinson chapter 18 . 8/13/2009
ah(:

i love it, but why am i stuck here reading a story that hasnt been updated in 3months):

lol