Reviews for Decepticon's Serenity
LiquidNitrous chapter 5 . 11/28/2014
Mary Sue. Single handedly defends an entire Autobot training facility? Chases a fully gown Decepticon warrior away? What the hell is this?! Serenity is totally unrealistic and a Mary Sue.
N Harmonic chapter 24 . 4/17/2013
well at least it isn't sideswipe.
N Harmonic chapter 12 . 4/17/2013
okay man, anyone else? is screamer gonna go goo-goo over her too? or maybe brawl?! afterall the stupid boy pulls his crush's hair
N Harmonic chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
awe! oh god this story is so cute my teeth are melting from the sweetness!
transformersfangirl chapter 37 . 1/23/2013
BEAUTIFUL! I was almost going to cry! i loved the story though with this happy ending, Great work.
Queen of the Decepticons chapter 37 . 1/16/2012
Love your story.
Transformers' BABY chapter 37 . 12/22/2011
BEST STORY EVER!
Guest chapter 25 . 10/23/2011
You know, Cybertron Sideways is pretty cool, but if you want a devil in disguise, check out his Armada character.

THERE'S one son of a bitch.
Juno Mark chapter 24 . 10/23/2011
*sniggmphg* HA! Ratchet, stop freaking out! Starscream, you are such a cutie! I love Blackout and Serenity together, and Optimus, Ironhide, and Megatron being the 'protective daddy' sort is sniggerific!

_
TheSoundAndTheFurry chapter 23 . 10/23/2011
Well, that's… an interesting twist.

I MEAN IT'S AWESOME!
Juno Mark chapter 5 . 10/18/2011
I believe the Decepticons have been transformed into big, fluffy marshmallows… thumbs up for a great story!
Luthinea chapter 9 . 6/30/2011
awsome
Blitzwings little femling chapter 13 . 4/17/2011
Ha! Angry reviewers... I'll kick their butt if they get angry! Ok just kidding. This is a good story. Everyone on a site called is always asking why im a Transformers fan when im a girl. Im always like "cuz their cool and awesome." Basiclly if you go to the site click people and type in cutybears cutey spelled cuty. I have a decepticon logo shirt on.
Blitzwings little femling chapter 3 . 4/11/2011
STOP BEING A BABY MEGATRON AND BE A MECH! Ok maybe I would burst in tears too. Ok Autobots think a sparkling is a Autobot. Shes crying wanting to go back to Megs. Poor Serenity...
Sailor Pandabear chapter 37 . 10/29/2010