Reviews for Omoidashite Kudasai
Sorceress Of The Fake chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Wow. This is so moving. Like, I literally started cryin in front of my brother and my sister. You write amazingly! I'd love for you to write more Zelink!

-Sorceress Of The Fake
DreamingOfASoullessIan chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Thanks. Thanks a whole lot for making me cry at the end. Appreciate that.

Note heavy sarcasm.

It was still a great story.

Amethyst 269 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
DX ;; Oh gosh... I've read this before and never reviewed cuz I didn't have an account yet... But this is SO SAD! Link... Why ya gotta die? DX
SailorMeowMeow chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
That was super sad and heartwarming. *tears pouring out*
Sealy7 chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
That really made me want to cry. And he never told her! Now she's going to wake up and there'll be a dead body on her floor. o_O" I know that didn't sound very sympathetic, but whatever.

It was a nice story. Great job.
Tia Ordona 23 chapter 1 . 7/13/2008 THAT was sad! I knew you mentioned this as one of your best oneshots, and DAMN, it is! The emotion, the power of the memories, it all blends so well! Great, great job! :D

Ps...I love L'arc-En-Ciel. XD
somethingborrowed3 chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
No...I honestly thought that Link might live when he "slowly opened his eyes. I'm not dead yet?"

You're so mean...yet this is such a good job...*cries* again. I can't believe it...
Reviwer 24 chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Aww...! That made me cry! I don't think I'll ever be able to get those words out of my head...!

Please continue to write ]
verasule chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
aw, so sad. i love this story. please write more like it!
Hylian Dragoness chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Oh my God, I love this...

Don't cry HD, don't dry...
sweethonesty524 chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
DAMN, only the best writers can make someone cry! I'm really crying right now! You rock, Joshizzle. As if you don't already know. ;p
Twilight Queen chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
God, this was so emotional... It almost made me cry! I can picture Zelda trying to wake him up in the morning... I better stop right now, I might start to actually cry!
zelinkLUVR chapter 1 . 11/13/2007, that was so touching. i almost cried after the ending. excellent work.
Hokaru chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Wow, this story was so touching and sad, I love this story.
guitarmania07 chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Wow, that was short but so emotionally powerful! Amazing as always dude!