Reviews for Awkward Consequences
Tibricel Tibby chapter 8 . 4/24
This story is a very amusing and very fun read.
psyckosama, as least post the following chapters that existed at your old website here:

Chapter 8: The Unexpected;
Chapter 9a: Butting Egos;
Chapter 9b: Walking the Distance...;
Chapter 10: Nice Kitty...;
Chapter 11: A Mother's Love;
Chapter 12a: Maternal Responsibility.
Maximara chapter 1 . 3/9
I would like to point out that psyckosama had more chapters at his site (you can find it via internet archive).

They are
Chapter 8: The Unexpected;
Chapter 9a: Butting Egos;
Chapter 9b: Walking the Distance...;
Chapter 10: Nice Kitty...;
Chapter 11: A Mother's Love;
Chapter 12a: Maternal Responsibility.

I'm not sure why these chapters were never posted here but I wish they had been because they do progress the story a bit.
ryuma chapter 8 . 1/9
plse update i need to know what happens next
Ghost chapter 8 . 6/24/2014
Coole Story. How may ranma react? I hope the fanfiction are countenue.
VizeerLord chapter 8 . 3/13/2014
good base

minor gammer and spelling errors

more please
Exalted Demi-Soul chapter 8 . 3/2/2014
lmao Setsuna isn't fooled and Hotaru is going to have to play safety.
Rickmer chapter 8 . 1/11/2014
I like your premise for the story :)

Is the "being rewritten" still an ongoing thing or are you letting us hope in vain? If this story is iced, please change the description.
shugokage chapter 8 . 10/28/2013
Awesome story I really like the idea behind it!
Lamorak Korving chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I always like reading fanfiction stories featuring Hotaru Tomoe and Ranma Saotome. Why? you may ask. It is because Hotaru and Ranma are very alike in many ways, since both of them are very misunderstood. Ranma has very few friends, and even the Tendos barely tolerate him. Kasumi tolates his presence, Nabiki manipulates him to make money off him, and
Akane tries to kill him, and Soun does nothing to stop it. Ukyo refuses to accept him just as a friend, so that makes her as bad an enemy as Ryoga Hibiki. About the only person who can accept Ranma as a normal person and not a prize, is Hotaru.
Neon1311 chapter 8 . 6/1/2013
A very nice story, I would love to see this story finished.
Treant Balewood chapter 8 . 4/29/2013
I really enjoyed reading this Thanks for writing, I hope you make your way back here eventually.
Treant Balewood chapter 6 . 4/29/2013
I really like the names you came up with 'Butterfly' and 'A Chaos Factor' and your descriptions were fun to read to and accurate 'harder to kill than a cockroach' indeed I'm really enjoying reading this. Onward to the next chapter!
Shinkicker chapter 8 . 4/8/2013
I love this story, I'd love to see it continued some day.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/23/2013