Reviews for Since Spring
PotatoLizard chapter 1 . 1/25
THANK. THE FUCKING. LORD.
Holy shit that was intense. If you had killed her off I would have murdered you through the damn interent.
ohbeautifuldelilah chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Goosebumps, I tell you, goosebumps. You've got your reader hooked from the very first paragraph until the last. All the scenes are dynamically written-inserting the proper emotions and words so effortlessly. This was a long one but it was a really, really good one!
Jaylonni Love chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Nyaaaa! I loved it. So much emotion. Made me cry.

Jaylonni Love
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Those who dont follow the rules are scum: but those who abadon their friends are worst then scum. -obito

The first part, where Neji wanted to keep looking but Guy And Lee said that Tsunade didn't authorize them too so they had to give up reminded me of this quote. Neji wanted to break the rules to find tenten , yet guy and lee wanted to follow the orders and 'abandon' the hope of finding tenten
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
This is like, the twentieth time I read this... So beautiful, thank you so much for this!
Lili Bibi chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Tragic but i'm glad its a happy ending!

Luv luv!
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I felt semi ridiculous yelling at my iPod "Don't do it Neji don't go into the light" then I realized it was absurd cause he'd most like black out
Sweet Air chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
beautiful, beautiful story :) tenten came just in the nick of time xD
Young Goodman Brown chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
tenten truly has impeccable timing o.o still, i loved this story-i think you portrayed neji's slow progression into grief-stricken madness very well.

i always appreciate solid writing, but this line truly struck - "she was steam from the bath, she was wind from the icy night, she was his own ragged breathing – but Tenten was not real."

beautiful. well done :)
FuschiaFinn chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Pure awesome. Characterizations, interactions, happy ending... just wonderful!
CYLi chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Omg such a touching story! Really love it. The descriptions were so vivid I can imagine exactly what Neji was going through. I'm glad Tenten got back to him in the end, right in the nick of time.

Thank you for such a wonderful fic!
een nihc chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
it was beautifully written and I'm so glad it ended the way it did, otherwise it would be heartbreaking to of my fav Neji/Tenten fic of all times. )
Retainit chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
This is one of my favorite stories! It's just amazing! Your writing is really good. I could feel my eyes watering during the angstsy parts and I couldn't help grinning near the end. There was also a nice touch of comedy when tenten lashed out at Neji. I can't wait to read more of your stories. You get into the detail and Your very descriptive. Good Job!
Mizily chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Beautifully done. I was so worried that he'd have his memory wiped before she came back and it would become even more angsty than it already was. I'm glad it ended on that note- the last line made me smile.
Kyanie chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Epic! This surely goes into my faves :)