Reviews for Welcome to Wammy
Lady K-Oss chapter 6 . 3/24
Oh man... So I read this story, like, *years* ago, back when it first came out and I was in college trying to avoid some research paper or another... Went back to reread it, thinking that, like so many things I read in that four-year caffeine-fueled haze, it probably wouldn't stand up without the filter of the nostalgia-goggles...

I was wrong. I was very, very wrong. Your writing is still freakin' gorgeous, and the conflict is so intense...

This here is the chapter where my heart breaks. Little Mello, so scared because his best friend turns out to be temptation in stripes... Amazing. You really feel for this kid.

I'm sorry to hear about your mom... I hope you're doing okay. I hope you're still writing, even if it's not here (and if you are and end up getting published, holy hell, let me know because I would definitely buy whatever you put out). You truly have a gift.
Lady Arachne chapter 5 . 6/3/2014
Loved the chapter!
I love how Matt and Mello are interacting, wonder what Mello will think when he sees Matt. :D
Lady Arachne chapter 4 . 6/3/2014
Loved the chapter!
Glad that Matt entered the story, and I like how things are going, I can see that you're leading things up to how they are portrayed in canon, awesome. :)
Lady Arachne chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
Loved the chapter!
I like how you write and that you aren't rushing Mello's recovery like some fanfics do. :)
Lady Arachne chapter 2 . 6/3/2014
Loved the chapter!
I am a little disappointed, was hoping that Mello would have liked Near just a bit, but I am interested in how he'll further interact with Near. :)
Lady Arachne chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Interesting.
I love the idea and how the story started off, very interesting. The scenes I'm looking forward to the most are when he meets Matt and Near. :)
Enigma-Hare chapter 22 . 4/3/2014
Great story. I like this version of mellos origin.
YoSaffronBridget chapter 22 . 1/3/2014
wow I was saving this for later but when I started reading it, I was hooked. This was brilliant! I'm kinda speechless so I won't say much more. Just. Amazing!
mxmsupporter chapter 22 . 11/1/2013
I've been reading this story mainly because Morning Star's summary seemed interesting to me. But Welcome To Wammy didn't disappoint me. It was the first story I've read that said about a religious Mello and as much as I wanted him to stop talking shit in the first chapters, his change was greatly descripted. The last chapter was really good. I also liked M&M's relationship. As every fangirl I craved for more, but the way you'd presented Mello's thoughts on the night when he watched Matt showed me that he cares for the other too much to simply destroy something by making his move. As sad that was for Mello, it was beautiful.
To the sequel, then! :)
Jekyll chapter 17 . 8/13/2013
This. Is. Beautiful. :'3
X chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I HAVE FINALLY FOUND THIS STORY AGAIN.

I can now die in peace.
sam.christians.1 chapter 22 . 5/4/2013
I'm speechless and I think - no words can or would express my awe in your imagination and ability to create. I am curious as to what inspired this story?
congenital chapter 22 . 2/4/2013
so incredible.
Wind Whisperer chapter 22 . 10/30/2012
Nice.
GreenUnicorn14 chapter 22 . 10/2/2012
Whoa. Just, Whoa. This is probably one of the MOST amazing FanFictions that I've ever read! I commend you for that. Your story was beautiful, and it really opened my eyes to other views and such. Thank you for writing this. 3