Reviews for Family Bonds
I loved that part about Seamus's son! I personally ship Lily Luna with Lysander and Lucy Weasley with Seamus's son, but I loved Harry's reaction!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Love it
GinnyWeasley12345 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
HaHahaha! That was great, and characterful, and utterly hilarious at the end: 'not under any circumstances will I be pals with Draco Malfoy, the amazing bouncing ferret'; 'you better look out mate, she becomes of age next month'. Hahahahaha
SandBlood14433 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
You never finished the story!
AuroraWeasley chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Oh yes. I too have the case of the giggles. Please do update very soon.

And yes. The Weasley-Potter family is a bit mad.

XD Update soon!
sparrowflyaway chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Oh Merlin, this was so sweet and hilarious! I love it. I absolutely love it. :)
kingslayers chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
This is adorable so far, and I'm certain Ron got some sort of wicke pleasure and amusement from harrys face ;)
Ellinell chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Hilarious :D Overprotective dads Ron and Harry are so cute!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Really well done. It all sounded so in character from what I have pictured reading a lot of different stories. Ron will always be the wet blanket when it comes anything that doesn't fit his vision of the world. Malfoy's are bad, daughters should never grow up, there should always be enough food for five helpings.
mIsS.iNdEpEnDeNt.1011 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Yea, you’re probably right.” said Ron. “Hey Harry, hasn’t Lily been seeing Seamus’s son for a couple of years now?”

“Yea why?” asked Harry.

“You better look out mate, she becomes of age next month.”

Harry’s eyes suddenly became wide. “Lily!” he shouted, as he ran off.

LOL! I LOVED THAT!
HourglassGluedToTheTable chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Hello,

Hahahahaha that was cute.

Great work

Rhr4eva
BeachAndSea chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
LOL! LOVE THE ENDING! you should continue all of your stories! they're really good and have a lot of potential!
Rain Drops of Laughter chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
that was soo funny i'm still laughing i bet my parents think i'm mad..

can't wait for next chapter

although i don't agree with Lily dating Seamus's son and not Longbottons but i'm okay with that

(Is still laughing)
celtics534 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
love it
Tricksterr chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
“My spell backfired and I ended up belching slugs for half the day. Point is, I did that for a girl I only liked. Just imagine what I would do for my daughter. Plus she has plenty of Uncles that care for her, deeply, one of them being Harry Potter, the man who defeated Voldemort with one simple spell. Just remember that.”

Scorpius swallowed

Ginny howled in laughter. “Our family is a bit mad isn’t it?” she asked.

Ron nodded as he looked at Scorpius. “That boy has no clue about what he’s getting in to.”

Funny Story