Reviews for The Last Night
Texas-Devil-Or-Angel chapter 14 . 12/24/2013
I know this is old but i just found this and I really enjoyed it. Plus I think something like this could really happens on the show. If one of them where to die a "natural" death they would linger to help the other one stay safe, especially Dean.
mechachic chapter 14 . 5/19/2012
Hi. I was just rereading this story as it was one of my favorites, and I just really felt like I needed to tell you what a great job you did with this. Not just in your wonderful characterizations of Sam and Dean both, but in the way you handled Dean as a ghost. After watching this season of Supernatural with Bobby, I have to say that you were spot on with the way Supernatural depicts life as a ghost, and this was written in 2007! I have to wonder if you aren't a little bit psychic :P. Anyway, excellent job and excellent fic. I hope to read more stories from you soon.
ccase13 chapter 14 . 9/23/2011
Even as a ghost, Dean would be there for Sam.
PHYLLIS STEVENS chapter 14 . 5/30/2010
samgirl19 chapter 6 . 9/12/2009
hey i found this story and this is so sad that i literally sitting here in tears while reading this story
sarcasticdaisy chapter 14 . 7/20/2009
Fantastic honey, achy and heartbreaking, and so well done :) I love how Sam stood up for himself in the end and the connection he had with Dean - the way Sam was able to gain strength from Dean’s presence was really special and just, guh.. I absolutely adore this.

Seriously, my heart aches for the both of them. I was so sure that Sam was going to kill Officer Greg but I like the little twist, and the way he backed down is priceless :) *hugs*

sarcasticdaisy chapter 6 . 7/20/2009
Jesus honey, this is like the sadest thing I have ever read :( Seriously, it feels like someone is tightening a belt around my heart. My eyes are watering, guh... I'm a mess.

Great story though, even though it's like killing me... lol.
SammysTeam chapter 14 . 7/19/2009
Aw, as sad as it is that Dean died, it's really adorable how he's still around taking care of his brother. ;D This was a really good idea for a story. In all honesty, I MIGHT of liked it better if Sam hadn't become disabled, but YOU are an awesome writer and really made this work. ;)
cuddygirl18 chapter 14 . 6/14/2009
wow! first time I have heard of this story! I love it! is there a sequel?
monkeymuse chapter 14 . 3/30/2009
Wow I just found you on this site. i plan on reading your work more. I am 31 and have worked with TBI clients many times in my past. I found myself loving your story. Most of my clients sadly were a bit more violent at time then your sam in the story. But just to let you know some of my TBI clients were just like sam when not in a "mood" Others just had impluse control issues. My fav client wanted to be a Doctor before her injury. She recalls be life before and that is what would set her off. She sometimes cried at doctor visit because she would say that could have been me. I miss my clients so your story turly touched me. I am also deaf in one ear and can not wait to read your other story till then. thank you for the moving story. I just wish dean were still alive. i miss him. I'm a dean gal myself.
kirallie chapter 14 . 11/18/2008
Go Sam!Poor Dean being dead and unable to be there for him all the time. How will Bobby react? Good work!
Aewnaur chapter 14 . 6/17/2008
amyblair chapter 10 . 6/2/2008
I held off on this because of Dead Dean, but for being dead, he sure did show up a lot and was very supportive for his brother. I thought in death, you did a good job on keeping a special relationship between the two. LOVED the BonJovi lyrics. They really were very fitting! Looking forward to the sequel.
vonnie836 chapter 14 . 5/10/2008
This turned out to be a really good story. I was a little reluctant, because of the brain injury Sam suffers and Dean Dying but I really like it. Now I can finally go on to reading the sequel. Hugs, Vonnie
Thorny Hedge chapter 14 . 1/24/2008
I have slowly been working my way through your work. This one is so heartbreaking. But I love it. Can't wait to read the sequel.