Reviews for The Last Night
ROBINV chapter 9 . 10/25/2007
I'm so glad the doctor and nurse are kind people, because Sam needs kindness so badly! It breaks my heart to see how sad and frightened he is, but knowing Dean isn't far away makes me feel better. This story gets better with every chapter! Love, Robin
sammygirl1963 chapter 9 . 10/25/2007
I'm so glad that Dave and Cathy sound like really caring people-just what Sammy needs since he is very unsure right now! I think Cathy will be very protective of him!

I look forward to your next chapter-especially knowing that Dean will be there for Sammy!
sendintheclowns chapter 9 . 10/25/2007
I just love how everyone interacts with Sam in this part. And I don't blame Sam about being nervous in regards to a physicial - after a strip search he'd probably be expecting the worst.

I can't wait to see Dean again. I hope he made the trip to the prison and isn't still hanging around the hospital :)
Ghostwriter chapter 8 . 10/24/2007
Bad man. Kill, kill. Yeah, MY vocab went down the drain. Catch ya on the flip side.
nicklebackfan chapter 8 . 10/24/2007
i'm loving it so far, can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the good work.
Road1985J2 chapter 8 . 10/24/2007
Another great episode, but, obviously, I missed Dean, when is he coming back? Sam really need's him inside the prison.

I like that Darren guy, he seems nice and I think, Deacon and him will be good help to Sam.

What's going on with that other guy, Greg! What is he thinking to do to Sam? He will pay for that, I want Dean to knows it and I want to see what will he do. OMG poor Sammy, this is too much for him.

Please don't be to hard to him, you know is Sammy.

See you. a.s.a.p
sendintheclowns chapter 8 . 10/24/2007
It's really uncomfortable reading about Sam's strip search...that means you've done a nice piece of writing.

I hate to agree with Greg about anything but that kid Sam does have a nice body. Of course I think Greg's boss and co-workers would frown upon him having such thoughts about the people he's supposed to be guarding. Can't wait to see where you take this.
banana4dean chapter 8 . 10/24/2007
You're not kidding about this chappy being dark. So sad for Sammy! Where's Dean? I want to see Dean popping around soon. I'm still crying that Dean is dead :(
sammygirl1963 chapter 8 . 10/24/2007
Awesome chapter! I felt so sorry for Sam as he suffered the embarrassment of going thru the strip search-even tho he is mentally challenged now, it still bothered hims immensely!

Damn, I hope Dean is around when Greg makes his move-or Deacon or Darren because Sammy is going to need their help!
ROBINV chapter 8 . 10/24/2007
Uh oh! Greg is big trouble! We know that Dean won't let anyone mess with Sam! Oh, I can't wait to see Greg put in his place! Great chapter, but I felt so bad for Sam! Love, Robin
Road1985J2 chapter 7 . 10/23/2007
Well know I have read every new chapter that I have, sorry for the delay.

Seriously, every day I love Sam more and more, he is so cute. It's going to be something Supernatural?, I mean , I know Dean is a ghost or something like that, but what about the ghosts from the prison, are they going to show up a little more? are they goint to try to hurt Sam? Maybe in that case Dean could do something to help his little brother.
sendintheclowns chapter 7 . 10/23/2007
The more I see of Deacon, the more I like him. I really like how he relates to both Bobby and Sam.

"Sam leaned against the bathroom door and took a deep breath. He was still pretty frightened by the idea of going to prison, but he remembered what Dean had said to him. Sam knew that no matter what Dean would be looking out for him. With that thought, he smiled and started to get dressed." Dean brings him such comfort. I hope Bobby doesn't find out and try to eliminate him from Sam's life. That would really be sad.

Nice work!
Ghostwriter chapter 7 . 10/23/2007
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
Road1985J2 chapter 6 . 10/23/2007
Now your get me really confused, becaused if Bobby and Deacon burnt Dean's body, he can't be a ghost. So is he inside Sam's imagination? because if he really is a ghost, why doesn't show up to Bobby?

By the way, as always I say this is a fantastic story and I want to read some more.

Please update soon.
Road1985J2 chapter 5 . 10/23/2007
I really love this fiction. Sam is so sweet, although I feel awfull watching him like that, I suppose what I mean. But fortunately he has his brother, I don't think Dean is going to leave him alone very soon.

And Deacon was nice, I liked the character in the episode and it's great to see him here.

And I have to tell this, I love seeing the Bon Jovi lyrics, I mean, I love the group, the songs, and I love this last album. Really good choise with these songs.
113 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »