Reviews for The Last Night
sammygirl1963 chapter 4 . 10/20/2007
Awesome chapter! Looks like Dean is going to be by his brother at all times only allowing himself to be seen when Sammy is alone! It might be best to never let Sam know about Dean-that would take away his whole world-his sense of being safe!
Ghostwriter chapter 4 . 10/20/2007
Hey, I love it. Keep up the great work. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 3 . 10/20/2007
Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Road1985J2 chapter 3 . 10/19/2007
OMG It was awsome that twist. I didn't expected at all. So, Dean's dead, OMG, (again, because I almost can't believe it), but obviously that makes totally sense.

Poor Sammy, I can't imagine how is he going to react when Bobby tells him the truth about his brother. It's going to kill him.

But it's really cute how Dean, beeing dead, is taking care of his Sammy, it's reminds me when saved the boys during AHBL part 2.

Keep going please, this fic is absolutely fantastic.
DreamShadows chapter 3 . 10/19/2007
Awe... totally cute, and unexpected that Dean died...

Take care,

OSS
sendintheclowns chapter 3 . 10/19/2007
I love watching the events through Bobby's eyes. He's destroyed that yet another Winchester has died and now he most likely has a wounded Sam to watch over. It's so sad.

Nice execution of an emotional storyline!
sammygirl1963 chapter 3 . 10/19/2007
Damn, I hate the fact that Dean was killed during the riot. If Sam ever gets hi mental faculties back, that will absolutely destroy him!
Phx chapter 3 . 10/19/2007
Can you please warn people that this is a deathfic? I don't like reading deathfics and was very upset to find out that Dean is dead and that it's his ghost in the second chapter. I am sorry, I just don't read deathfics and did not appreciate finding out after the fact.
Road1985J2 chapter 2 . 10/18/2007
This is great, poor Sammy, it's a fantastic idea to think about Dean being almost Sam's dad. I love it.

But listen, I don't know if I miss something, because at the end of last chapter, Dean almost died, and now he seems to be perfectly fine. How is this possible.

But, really, I love this begining. Keep going.
DreamShadows chapter 2 . 10/18/2007
Aw! Squee!

Take care,

OSS
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 10/18/2007
WOW Awesome start to your story! It's going to be interesting to see how Dean and Bobby deal with an impaired Sammy-and whether or not Sam will eventually overcome his brain injury!
Phx chapter 2 . 10/18/2007
I just saw this and started to read but did I miss something? You ended the last chapter with Dean having been hurt - there was a lot of blood - and Sam getting knocked out and then you open with no mention of how come Dean seems to be fine. I love hurt Sammy so I am not complaining but I just fell like something is missing. HOw did Dean go from being hurt to being fine with NO mention of what happened?
sendintheclowns chapter 2 . 10/18/2007
Traumatic Brain Injury...sounds ominous. Love the thought of a child-like Sam mind in an adult Sam body. And Dean is being so sweet. And he doesn't want to be seen by anyone. What's up with that?

Great installment :)
ROBINV chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
No! Not Dean! This can't be happening! Claudia, I sure hope you're going to be posting the next chapter SOOB! Love, Robin
SingleMinded chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
All right nice move. Update soon.
113 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »