Reviews for Whoever Katrina is
Lincolnthearcher chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
Chapter 6 sounds unimpressive.
Ariana-tan chapter 12 . 8/12/2012
I really like all your stories... I'm trying to read all of them. And now I'm going to go to bed, as I am currently the only one awake in my house.
FoxFlyer chapter 2 . 5/1/2012
Aw, Demyx is such a sweetie! Don't worry buddy, you're not going to die, there are still a whole bunch of chapters to go!
FoxFlyer chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Ooooh, Hurricane Katrina. I was kind of hoping that this would be a Princess and the Frog fanfic. *pouts* Onward.
SoraLover1994 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
0_0 I remember reading this story 3 years ago, back on Fanlib... I ALWAYS re-read this story just to laugh at it.

T.T Man, those were the days...

:3 I'm so happy that I was able to find it again.
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 12 . 8/6/2011
Seriously, this was an amazing story! I couldn't have not seen it through til the end! It was flourished with detail and I liked the theme of it! Let the good times roll indeed!
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 11 . 8/6/2011
Okay, so this chapter gave me very good advice: never get around Axel when he's having a crazy moment unless you want to die a hot and painful death.
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 10 . 8/6/2011
Finally Demyx has been found! That leaves me strangely weak with relief!
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 9 . 8/6/2011
So Roxas is in New Orleans? That is surprisingly really easy to picture. And Axel is as hasty as ever it seems!
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 8 . 8/6/2011
Axel still thinks Roxas is Demyx? This is getting scary!
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
Hopefully Zexion finds Demyx soon! That part has me most anxious! Even though I'm worried about Axel as well!
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 6 . 8/6/2011
That is odd, actually. Demyx drinking bottled water? Never even occurred to me. XP
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 5 . 8/6/2011
Poor Zexion! His sensitivity to everything is something I would not like to have if I were in his predicament! Nice chapter!
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
Dennis? XP That made me laugh! Although at least that lady cared; it was sweet!
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
Aw, that is so like Dem! Helping people until he literally can't! Love it!