Reviews for Whoever Katrina is
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
Aw, that is so like Dem! Helping people until he literally can't! Love it!
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
I personally wonder how mnay clones Demyx could really produce. That'd be cool to know! XP Love the story! Seriously, your writing is like intense, amazing, seductive poetry that I just can't get enough of!
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Okay, please tell me I'm not the only one left super, amazingly curious by that cliffhanger? ;W;
AsianTwinkiesFTW chapter 12 . 3/25/2011
asdfkasdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asd

fasdfjkljkl;jkl;fjkl;aasdfasdfjkl;jkl;jkl;sdfjkl;

jkldfjkljkl;as

I can't even form words right now.

fav
Musical Darkness chapter 12 . 3/23/2011
...First fic?

O.o

Dude, that was amazing for a first fic. Amazing!
SuseCutesy89 chapter 12 . 2/11/2011
This was an awesome story. Demyx is amazing. How could he seriously not realize how amazing he is? I've always wanted to see Mardi Gras.
Phases Of Obsession chapter 12 . 1/15/2011
Fantastic! This is such a great fic. You have really good style. Great job!
Xanri chapter 12 . 10/24/2010
So you're the famous Xanrivash! (I came across your name on TVTropes today) Nice to meet you, and I sincerely hope that my username doesn't sound like a rip-off of yours. XD

Loved the story; you seem to have a talent (from what I can see) for incorporating real-life events into any other universe. I can't wait to read through the rest of your stories, but holy cow, 1 down, 57 left to go. :P I'll be at this all week!
fictionalcharacterwish chapter 12 . 10/6/2010
great story! it was a little sad about what happened with hurricane katrina, but this story was exciting in the least!
Pepipanda chapter 6 . 9/21/2010
After reading this chapter for the who knows how many-ith time, I realized that Axel's going to me emaciated by the time this is over. I mean, he's skinny to begin with, but running a fever causes you to burn calories much faster than usual. Add that to the fact that he's hardly eating...

How like Zexion to think of everything very logically.

I like how Xigbar brings Roxas stuff to entertain himself with. The most exciting thing he's going to be doing for a while is putting out fires. And while that is plenty exciting, it's something they're trying to avoid.

Finally, good job last chapter on the other people at the Superdome. I really liked how the events were affecting them. I think you wrote the reactions well.

Pepipanda
Jynx Harvest chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Wooooo! This promises to be an amazing story!

I didn't get something though. I read it three times over and still couldn't manage to figure out what Demyx's not-catchphrase was. Can you point it out so I don't feel like an idiot? XD
just.an.anon chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I'm not sure how I feel about a fanfiction being set during a real life natural disaster, but I'll give it a chance. I'm glad Alex decided to step through to follow him
tricneu chapter 12 . 12/27/2009
Now this, this deserves the full hearted applause and respect of it's readers.

To have placed a fictional character in a very real and deadly serious situation is something not many fanfictions authors care to do, but when it is done and done well as you have it becomes something rather spectaculer.
HeartsGuardianSol chapter 12 . 12/8/2009
n.n I honestly have to admit that you have such a unique and great ability to spin a a very indephth story. I plan on working on reading the rest of your stories.
Crazysnakelover chapter 12 . 12/6/2009
Overall story report ...

This was amazing, you've done it again. Something that most people couldn't get away with. You've turned a tragical story into a fanfiction without being offensive. So far your the only one I've seen that can write a story without much grammical errors. Great job again ]

Just another question. Now I know I was only 14 when Hurricane Katrina happened, and some would say that was a very long time ago, not to mention that was also the year my mother died which put me in the catigory of "not really being in touch with reality" But if I recall correctly, I heard stories of people falling ill just by touching the polluted water. So wouldn't you think that Demyx, Roxas and Zexion would fall seriously ill also, especially Demyx and Zexion since Demyx was there so long and Zexion did his own swimming lessions in the water?

Not saying you need to change anything(I would never tell someone that) I'm just kind of curious, maybe my memory is wrong, fourteen was a weird year for me, so its entirly possible.
74 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »