Reviews for Whoever Katrina is
kittie reviewer chapter 4 . 12/5/2009
Sorry if your getting frustrated with all my questions. Now I'm just wondering why Roxas started calling everyone by number?
kittie reviewer chapter 2 . 12/5/2009
Can Demyx even play the sitar without the mezrabs on his fingers?
kittie reviewer chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Your very first story ... I got to say that your writing hasn't changed much. Not saying thats a bad thing.

I'll give you the fact that you wrote this years ago, and you just reciently finished New Neighbor's, but I got to say that giving the way the last chapter of New Neighbor's ended; Demyx seems way to cheerful towards Axelin this prologue. He should be utterly pissed at him, and refusing to talk to him.
WrathoftheElite chapter 12 . 12/4/2009
Nice job! This was amazing! I'm trying to read all of the stories in order now...good luck to me...oh! And I also found some music that might fit character themes.

Roxas (The Price of Freedom):/watch?vICD-qQZyNpU&featurerelated

Axel (Dreams and Pride): /watch?v3DfHyOj8wcU

Demyx (A Flower Blooming in the Slums: /watch?vykM-zTwyqto

Enjoy!
Elegy of Ghosts chapter 12 . 11/7/2009
Oh... My... God...

You have officially made it onto my top five fav. Author's list. :D :D :D

Words CANNOT describe the story you have written! It is... Oh my God! You are such a talented and such an amazing authoress!

I love your stories! You have everything so well written, so well planned out, such amazing description! I can't wait to read so many more of your stories. :)

But it always makes me sad when it ends. I guess all good stories have to have an end. But everytime I finish, I feel like I've gone on an incredible adventure. :)
Revolution Remix IX chapter 12 . 9/13/2009
Whoa, I thought I reviewed this, but it turns out I might not have. Anyway, when I first read this, I had the same feelings of hopelessness as Demyx had when he was in that nasty stadium. But! Wishes and people do come through. So, this is really a fantasic story, much like all your other work!
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 12 . 9/1/2009
...This has got to be kidding me. THe Review scene popping up and saying I can review now, I mean. Considering the number of times I've read this I was sure I'd reviewed it years ago! I remember I found it right after it was first completed, and looked it up again right after I actually got a account... Really sorry about not reviewing sooner!

This story is GREAT. I love your portrayal of Demyx, and how you showed that he was so much stronger (in spirit) than the rest of the Organization took him for, and mattered to the Organization so much more than he thought. I love the talk about the "Brown Men"... And I like how they really had NO IDEA about how big this world was.

Well written! GREAT STORY!
Archivist chapter 12 . 8/4/2009
Hi thar!

This is your first fic? Good job! I thought this was pretty inventive and very... well, awesome! I don't have much to say, but this is great. I'll be checking your profile right after this review. Hope you keep writing!
TheYaoiFan chapter 12 . 7/17/2009
This was your first fic? It was absolutely amazing! You portrayed New Orleans very well. ANd did a wonderful job. I'm so happy that I came across your stories. THey are very good, and extremely well written.
Hazumi-Yuki chapter 12 . 3/10/2009
Okay, I have to say, I have read almost everything you have written now, and I get so addicted, I am a yaoi fan, so I was kinda blank at first knowing there would be no boy love, but, you have captured me, and I, as a Demyx cosplay of almost a good year, have to say, you catch his personality perfectly.

I have a story request for you, Could you write a story on what happens when Zexion gets sick and tries to hid it? I would love to see your take...that or something involving them getting really drunk would be funny.

Let me tell you...when I read losing the melody...

the heart I don't have broke...
xXBladeWolfxX chapter 12 . 1/25/2009
Whoo! Second time through was even better than the first! Getting tired of hearing from me yet?
fushigimai chapter 12 . 11/17/2008
This is an amazing fanfiction!

Espeecially for developing the demyx axel friendship!

I wish there was a bit more to epilogue though but amazing job! Especially for a first fic
Zelixion chapter 12 . 11/12/2008
I love thi stroy! It's awesome! I love your work!
thegreatwhitewolf chapter 12 . 10/3/2008
Wow that was really really good. Very well-written and very good. Keep up the awesome work!
thegreatwhitewolf chapter 11 . 10/3/2008
I laughed so hard at the image of Demyx carrying a soaking wet Zexion. Really good so far. Katrina was horrible. I didn't have to live through it but I watched it on TV. It was awful. All those poor poor people.
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »