Reviews for Whoever Katrina is
AkuDemyfan chapter 12 . 9/5/2008
From bad situation to good. Luckily they did find Demyx and got Axel to be healed. In the end alls well ends well!
MoonlightUmbreon chapter 12 . 7/20/2008
I took my afternoon off from homework to read this (and will consequently pay for it later) but I'm glad I did. If anything, it's nice to see an author who isn't writing romance for the Organisation.

For a first fic, this was extremely good. I'm going to run off now and read some of your other stuff. )

Peace,

MoonlightUmbreon
marlowespirals chapter 12 . 7/3/2008
great story.

er... im a bit baffled about how long it took the guys to get all the beads... um... knowing what they're for...
marlowespirals chapter 11 . 7/3/2008
O.o

scary axel. il me fait peur.
marlowespirals chapter 9 . 7/3/2008
ha, roxas smells like silver and pears. I love "Oh, look, potatoes!"
SharleaNorth chapter 12 . 5/27/2008
yay! I liked the story, it wasn't depressing in the end! I like stories where Demyx, Axel and Roxas are friends! And throwing Zexy in it! Pure happiness!
SharleaNorth chapter 8 . 5/26/2008
wow.

that's really all I can say. I'm so worried about everyone! but I have to go to bed, so I'm going to be in suspense till tomorrow night!

Shay
LordxxAxelxxLover chapter 12 . 4/8/2008
. ! Gonna go read the rest o' yer stories! Muahahaha! w
Riku-Aura777 chapter 12 . 3/26/2008
This was a great story, Xanrivash. And you're right, crazy Axel is scary. I'll admit, I'm a little creeped out. But then again, Axel does relate to the very element he controls.

This was your first fic, but it was just as well written as the others I've read. You're stories are wonderful and this one is one of my favorites.

Thanks for telling me to read it.
the sadistic homicidal child chapter 12 . 3/11/2008
Oh dear fncking God you kick soo much fncking as$ it hurts. This story is beautiful. It's horrible, what happened, and you captured the moment and stuck by it- a constant jumble of emotion and panic- and this story kicks AS$ MAN. IT'S FnCKING GOOD! I can reread this story over and over again and it will never get old- it's too beautiful for that. My heart, my poor little heart, is beating fast and I have to remind myself to breathe. That's how good this is. It's so good it made me forget I have to breathe.

Everything about this story I absolutely adored. Everything. The moment I connected with it, every letter, every sentence, every punctuation became dear to my heart and has a permanent place in my memory. My only regret is that I've only just now found this story and you. You, from what I read, are a beautiful writer that captures perfection in the form of letters arranged into a song, a language, and makes it golden- pure.

I'd keep on going about how awesome you are, but for some insane reason, my grandma just NEEDS to use the computer RIGHT NOW exactly at 11:08 PM to do her tax income thingy.
Randavera chapter 12 . 3/5/2008
oh wow...this is probably one of the best fics i read! i loved it so much...very touching...and BEAUTIFUL D thank yoou this fic just made my day! -
DarkDeSkull chapter 12 . 3/2/2008
Excellent story! I really wish I could write this well. Practice, practice, practice, right?

Ah, I was wondering something. Have you ever considered giving Roxas asthma? Since he's breathing in smoke alot (Due to Axel).

I know, it's a stupid idea. Sorry.
Bakura From School chapter 12 . 1/28/2008
XD! This story was so awesome! It's such a great idea, putting real life tragedy into a fanfic to get people more in tune with what happened. It seems like Katrina was a really big deal for you (wasn't it for all of us) but for you even more so. I was wondering what your relation was to the city throughout most the story. (so If you want to reply me back you can)(i'm just curious). I finished this story in less that a day (last night and this night) it was great. No pairings, no bleck, just sweet friendship of the entire organizztion. I especially liked how you included ALL XI members (even if it was just a sentence or two mentioning them); I laughed as well as cried and felt pain for the victims. Albeit the disaster being 2 years ago I'm sure people still remember it just like it was yesterday. But now i'm pretty much just rambling (Rambling. As If.) I really liked your story. I really enjoyed reading it. It kept my attention through out the whole thing; no skimming needed, no breaks needed.

Thankyou for investing your time in this!

Good luck with your future. I'd love to read all your fics (I'm probably going to within the next week or two) -yeah I have no life... -_-'

Thanks again!

BFS
Mabfefe chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
I loved this story it was great you are my favorite author. I absoulutly loved it. keep the stories coming!
thoughtless dreamer chapter 12 . 1/5/2008
This was incredibly well written, touching, and beautiful story. I couldn't have stopped reading it if I had tried. I found it by coming across "The Day The Music Died" (that was an incredibly wrenching story for me; I'm a musician myself, I can't imagine how I could possibly survive without my music) and was immediately entranced with the immediate action.

I will never forget Katrina, or how we who were fortunate enough not to be there at the time chose to blatantly ignore those poor victims. This story really reminded me just how many people suffered and the hell they went through. Thank you.

Again, this was an incredibly wonderful story! I especially loved Xigbar's appearances in Roxas' and Axel's tent

Jessie