Reviews for Whoever Katrina is
ShadowTacticianVI chapter 12 . 12/26/2007
Awesome story! Ive read some of your other stories, theyre great! Lol, i just started liking Demyx, like, today, but now he's my favorite Organization XI member! Hmm...i really wonder what those phrases mean- theyre in spanish right, i think? Hmm...nice story anyway, i dont review a lot, but this is one of the few good demyx stories i've found so far so,.,..awesomeness! Keep writing please! And hope you had a good holiday!
GlorytotheScourge chapter 12 . 12/24/2007
When I reached the end of this and read that it was your first fic, I was astonished. This was /fantastic./ You write exactly the sort of "Kingdom Hearts with a mature twist" that I live and wish I could write, and you research everything you use in your stories. This was an incredible look into the psyches of Axel and Demyx as well as a brutally real look at what Katrina did. My only complaint is that it did not have Xaldin. Everything needs more Xaldin. XD. Five stars.
Reds Owshad Dark chapter 12 . 12/9/2007
Good fic. I liked it a lot.

AND it was well written. Yay for people that can actually use the English language!
Maple Story of Anime of COCA chapter 12 . 12/6/2007
-twitchtwitch- It seriously amazes me how well people can write, but it also kinda scares me how well those people write angst/drama... I now have doubts if i can ever write as well as this -twitchtwitch-
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 12 . 12/5/2007
I loved that! It's always so hard to see any of the Organization really fitting in with anything real-worldly/nonDisney, but you made it work really well. My friend is an angst junkie, and she recommended this story to me. Normally angst is not my favorite genre, but you made it work...Yes, I'm aware the story is not even filed under angst. Good job anyway! It was adorable! (I hope that doesn't sound like an insult, it certainly was not meant as one...)
Reality Inhibited chapter 12 . 11/29/2007
Wow. Just... wow. I read the whole thing in one go, and that's pretty much all that's running through my head. This is an amazing piece of writing! Keep up the marvellous work! )
Ocean's Nocturne of the COCA chapter 2 . 11/21/2007
Angst...I love this story!

*favs*

Emyx
Xaic chapter 12 . 11/11/2007
*-* *starry eyes* That was an awesome fic! Makes you think about the Hell others had to go through during that time. That is, if you weren't one of the ones that already went through it. It also makes one think about how lucky they are if they were part of the crowd who could only watch what was going on, and not have to go through it themselves.

In other words, this fic made me well-up!

Xaic(formerly CABMMP)
Shiba-X chapter 12 . 10/31/2007
One word, .
Little Pastry chapter 12 . 10/25/2007
Wow, that was a good story. At first I thought it would be the author's point of view on the disaster, but decided to check it out anyway. What I found was a well-rounded story with good plot development and nice plot connections.

Fantastic work! I'mma check out your other stories! :3
Iaveina chapter 12 . 10/24/2007
How the hell can you only have two reviews for this story!

It's amazing! It really is! I love everything about it!

I really love the Demyx/Axel/Roxas/Zexion bonding in the epilogue! My four favourite Organisation members rolled up into one bonding chapter! Woo!
writerlerYA-HA chapter 12 . 10/23/2007
WOO HAHA that was tight man i loved Demyx in that, "coward but life saving". I kept thinking that demyx would get his power back alittle eairler to save the drowd from rising water and that dude who punched him in the beginning. Before axel fought him but OH WELL. Anyway great story dude. PEACE D
Xidori-chan chapter 12 . 10/19/2007
Wow! This story so cool. Never thought of combining KH with the events of Huracane Katrina. I liked it. While I read I even got the feeling that Demyx was born in New Orleans, kind of silly isn't it:P
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5