Reviews for Middle Management
kgibson97315 chapter 100 . 7/30
After almost a year or so of reading this story, on and off, I finally finished it, and all I can say about it is that I loved it so much! I can't wait to read part 3, and see their other adventures as husband and wife! (And I pray that they have a little girl!)
kgibson97315 chapter 66 . 7/15
I started reading this story so long ago, I can't even remember! For months, I've been putting it off, but just yesterday, I started reading it again, and I'm glad I did! I forgot just how cute you wrote Luke and Lorelai as a couple, then as a married couple! And Luke with babies is the best thing to ever happen. Love the story, and will probably forget to review until I finish the last chapter!
anniekat67 chapter 100 . 4/30
I have absolutely loved reading your version if how things could have\ should have happened in stars hollow. We've all fallen in love with these characters already, and you have put forth a more satisfying story for all of them. It feels right. Thank you so much! I will continue to read your stories,and I see that you have a few books published as well. I will be looking into those very soon! Keep writing! I want to read more!
keepcalm chapter 92 . 2/23
OK so holy shit here. I've been reading this monster of a story for like two weeks now and I plan on reviewing after I get done, but I legitimately just sprained my ankle really bad yesterday and today I read this chapter in my mind is blown. I definitely feel for Jess in this one! Poor guy. Fantastic job so far by the way.
kpop381 chapter 100 . 1/1
I waited to post a review until I finished the entire story but know there were so many things in each chapter I could've easily celebrated! I can't wait to start the third section but I'm hesitant because I don't want your trilogy to end! Everything is just genius and I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed reading your work! Thanks
Sarai chapter 100 . 11/17/2016
awesome!
Jen chapter 100 . 10/23/2016
I don't know if you still get notifications for this story but I just wanted to tell you that I loved this story and I have never read a fic that captures luke and lorelai so perfectly! I will definitely be reading your other stories and hope I find a sequel to this!
javajunkieobsessed chapter 100 . 4/28/2016
wow just finished this all and i loved it- great job with the story
Guest chapter 100 . 1/14/2016
Finally finished! Gosh, I just LOVED it! I swear the time and thought put into this story is just truly amazing.
nanspud101 chapter 56 . 12/6/2015
Really enjoying your stories and the writing. Keep 'em coming!
nahantdar chapter 100 . 8/17/2015
Thanks Mags. Another summer of The Luke & Lorelai story. Never get tired of a well written story. Thanks again
Da
Guest chapter 100 . 8/14/2015
I laughed. I cried. Your stories are amazing. I'm so sad they ended. :(
Cricket1106 chapter 20 . 7/19/2013
I love this entire series. It's amazing and while I'm only on the third story I had to stop when I saw you called the hogs in your authors note for this chapter! Yes! I'm a fellow Hog fan! Anyways, great story!
Guest chapter 66 . 5/25/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Scarlet3086 chapter 100 . 3/1/2013