Reviews for The Case of Lorenz Kihl
crazyarsonist chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Great characterization, great writing style. I think you did justice to Mr. Kihl's character here, even if he wasn't emphasized much in the series. Thanks for putting this up.
Razorsmile chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
The highest praise I can give this fic is this: it is now canon for me. This is my Lorenz Kihl. If I ever write an Evangelion fic, this will be my characterization reference source.
MaZe-Pallas chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Quite interesting.
Thanks for sharing this with us.
Moses chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
'and so he freed his people from slavery and led them toward the promised land, yet he was doomed to never himself set foot in the land of milk and honey.' your Kihl has some striking similarities with a certain biblical figure.

a great read, the accusative monoliths being my favourite part. i only hope some of your imagery will make theyre way into my sleep, my dreams could do with them.
NemesisZero chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Very nicely done. Glad I stumbled upon this!
Raw Power chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
So Ɯbermensh-ness does not allow unity?
Yami Vizzini chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
That was freaking epic! This is the sort of thing that should have gone at/near the end of the anime. I'm actually surprised that I didn't realize the irony of Kihl's fate earlier, considering how his flashbacks drove his view of himself home to the readers.
Tain Shari chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Woah, very nice. And ironic.
Axioma chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
It's so great to read someone who's not only competent, but actually damn good at his job.

Why I liked your story so much? Because it's not the hollow shell most fanfics are. It's not OMG, THIS IS SO KEWL I WANNA DO SOMTHING IN IT.

You have substance, you have character.
Deus X Machina chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
Wow. wow. Very well written. great characterization of Kihl. Very intense.

this goes on my favorites list
GameGuardian2x lazy bum won't login chapter 1 . 1/22/2003
YOU are VERY scary. That was sooooooo good! If i wasn't Christian you'd be my idol of writing. Whoa. my mind is still reeling... 100000000000000/10
Shinagami chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
good, but you skips back on forth from present to past tense
Lordbryn chapter 1 . 8/29/2001
That was most certainly one of the more original stories I've read lately. I haven't seen instrumentality written from Kihl's viewpoint before and your descriptions of it were very vivid. Well done.
Jason chapter 1 . 8/29/2001
*applauds* Congratulations! Hehe. Seriously though, great, great fic. Finally one where that SOB Keel Lorenz gets what he deserves.
Ryoma chapter 1 . 8/29/2001
Excellent fic. I loved the vivid images that you painted for the Instrumentality world and also thought that the dialog from Kihl was very IC. Definately got the feeling of eps 25 & 26 here. Normally I don't like script format, but here is worked just fine because you gave plenty of exposition in between dialog. Great job...