Reviews for Not My Life
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
That was really good,the look on Dean's face at the end of the show was heartbreaking, that whole scene.
spootycup chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
too good... i am in tears... so good... dean makes a damn fine dad...

you are too good!
WWDWD chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Wow, let me take a breath and say that I am your biggest fan even though I've always been to lazy to review, know that i love each and every story you've posted here. This story was mind blowingly awesome, extremely over whelming. I love that you fill in all those gaps of emotional moments between the boys I wish to see happen. Your understanding of both the boys' psyche is also commendable. I think I've gushed out enough but do keep up the superb work. Anticipating more genius...

your fan.
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Great story. I like to see that side of Dean more often. He's so great with children!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
B.J.

Thank you!

I'm so glad that someone and it is especially great that it was you, understand what I thought was missing from this episode. I really did like it, better than the season premiere in fact because of all the points that I explained previously to you, but I missed the brothers. (Not enough screen time with the 2 J's together.)

I really wanted the brothers to discuss Ben or have Dean introduce Sam to Lisa. OK, I'll stop, you already read my rambles on this subject.

Your story is an excellent tag for this episode.

I liked the brothers thoughts as they tried to sleep in the Impala, nice childhood memories. The Impala is home and yet home is also the brothers being together.

I loved how you had Dean spend the day at the amusement park, like he just wanted to escape from the world of hunting for awhile, but also getting to spend the day with Sam. Though it hurt Dean, I could see Sam jumping to the wrong conclusion about Dean, that he was trying to make points with Kyle's mom and yet after we met Valerie, that is the Dean we know, always willing to help especially if a child is involved.

Had to smile as you had Dean eat everything - the running gag that they have on Supernatural.

Sam's thoughts - all his secrets and reasons for keeping them - they ring true, (though I don't have to like the idea of another season of secrets.)

I liked the conversation at the end between the brothers and the reaction from Dean's when Sam said stick around - that's Dean not wanting to risk Sam getting hurt if they try to break the deal.

I really loved your tag. So glad that you decided to share it with us.

Completely off current topic - but we are trying to think of questions, just in case we get to ask one, (slim I know.) If you could ask Jensen or Jared, or both a question, what would it be?

Thanks again for the story.

Take care.
winchesterfan chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Thanks for sharing. That's exactly what was missing from the end of the episode.
Amy chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Aww. That was so sweet. Gosh. You got me right in the heart, I teared up. Poor Dean. He's such a good guy, he'd be an amazing dad. Just like Sam said, he was a big part of raising him and Sam came out great.

Ugh. *sniffs* If you'll excuse me, I'm off in search of tissues.
22 | « Prev Page 1 2