Reviews for Why do I have to be you?
november21 chapter 8 . 1/22/2009
That Trinity girl sucks. But this story idea is original. I'm very much joyfully anticipating seeing Bella kill Trinity.
Ena-the-wolf chapter 8 . 1/9/2009
OH!GO BELLA!Man that girl got beat up(not Bella)She had t obe held back by Emmet,he's strong.:)I don't likke that other girl whoever she thinks she is but she is a #$%ing #$%!I love your stor yso so o much,please update.I will be forever don't care who doesn't like your go with the flow and write what you want to write,not what people want you to story still

NikeIsis chapter 8 . 11/13/2008
Great story.

When r u updating?
Salted Top Hat chapter 8 . 10/20/2008
Wow, who's Trinity? Dying to know here!
Naomi Black x chapter 8 . 8/23/2008
Really cool!
Pudding-Chan chapter 8 . 7/1/2008
Ha! I love it so far, but who exactly is Trinity? I really wanna know, lmao. Oh, and, btw...What's the pairing for this fic? I hope It's bella/edward...Anyway, lol, Please update as soon as possible!
Pudding-Chan chapter 8 . 7/1/2008
Kolored chapter 8 . 6/24/2008
Ooh, great plot! Although I've seen a story that is slightly similar to this one before... Anyways, update soon!
Wildrose Sesshomaru chapter 8 . 5/9/2008
lol that was funny and so good please update again soon! _
Wildrose Sesshomaru chapter 7 . 5/9/2008
WHO IS SHE? I need to know! oh that was really good please update soon! _
Wildrose Sesshomaru chapter 6 . 5/9/2008
OMG! who is it? this is so good! I lovethis story! away to read more now!
Wildrose Sesshomaru chapter 5 . 5/8/2008
you are doing a really good job on this, I love it. it is funny, cute and just really good. _
Wildrose Sesshomaru chapter 4 . 5/8/2008
ok just one more for tonight then bed! I loved this chapter so much it was so good!
Wildrose Sesshomaru chapter 3 . 5/8/2008
oh man now because of how you ended that chapter I have to read the next one and that is bad because it is 1:00am but I love the story very good and really really FUNNY!
Wildrose Sesshomaru chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
lol I really like it so far it really good i think you did very good on this! _