Reviews for GUILTY?
journey maker chapter 4 . 1/19/2008
OMG! Please let them believe what Seto is telling them and I pray that Seto gets there in time to save Joey from being put to death. What about Claire will she ever remember who she really is and how will she ever get away from Keith.. Please update when you can...Great Story..
dragonlady222 chapter 4 . 1/19/2008
Good chapter. I'm glad Seto is finding the truth. I hope he is in time.
journey maker chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
I completely understand and I will be looking for your story when you update.
dragonlady222 chapter 2 . 10/26/2007
Good chapter. Poor Serenity, stuck with Keith. She is trying hard. I hope he quits drugging her and she can excape.

I'm glad Seto got Joey's message. This is one game he can't afford to lose. I hope Yami will be sorry for his atitude when Seto uncovers the truth.
journey maker chapter 2 . 10/26/2007
OMG! Serenity is alive isn't she? What the hell is going on and why is Keith saying her name is Claire and why is she married to him? This story is getting better and better and if Kaiba doesn't figure out what the hell is going on then Joey will certainally die. Who is the man who is watching everyone? So many questions. Please update when you can...
ArrowSphere chapter 2 . 10/25/2007
I honostly wasn't sure what to expect when I started reading this, but after this chapter I can easily say I'm excited about what your doing with the plot. I'm especially curious about "Claire's" appearance... I always have had a soft spot for mysteries. _
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
I think I know who the Mystery man is but i won't say. I don't want to ruin it if I'm right. I have two guesses as to who his wife is, I hope it is the one I really want. This is really good.
journey maker chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
What the hell does Keith have to do with this and who is his wife? Seto had better find out what the hell is going on and Joey had better be found innocent. Please update when you can.. This is going to be one really good story...