Reviews for A Spark
vampgirliegirl chapter 2 . 5/15/2014
keep going
jaimi-or-jaemi chapter 2 . 4/7/2014
I like it! *smiles* While I am normally a Meryl/Vash fan, that was hugely enjoyable as well
anon chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
This was lovely, I wanted more. A !
tonraq chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
Interesting two-shot! I like the motivations you wrote behind each character; it made their actions very believable.
ggundamjunkie chapter 2 . 7/13/2009
I really liked this story, Especially because you made it classy, even though there could have been more details... :)

It was short and sweet. Great job.
Luv4Uncas chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
Good story! I like the idea of these two in a relationship! Its interesting!
Rhi.Destiny.Fighter chapter 2 . 4/10/2009
Oh my god. That was really good. You should really make another chapter to it. Like showing how Vash reacts to it or something. I don't know. It just doesn't feel like it's finished yet. But other than that it's really well written.
One percent chapter 2 . 3/27/2009
I don't know how you manage to give Knives a totally awesome personality in this story!

I love it when you picture him this way! all of this was purely genious!

write more of the pairing please, you rock!
Gedwey ignasia chapter 2 . 8/31/2008
I've actually read this before and all i can say it that it exceeds expectations! Your a lovely writter and it is VERY hard to find even tolerable stories to read in this particular area of fanfiction as it is, so to find something that excells when others bearly make the cut is an absoulte joy. Thank you and i hope to read more from you.
Sweet Scrifice chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
This is the 5th time I have read this and I can't get tire of this story XD I just love the way you write. The way you make Knives and Meryl act is great,they are really believable. I simply love your work!
Loner Mistress chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
Good story you should continue it.
Knives17 chapter 2 . 4/22/2008
oh i love the knives*myrle stories yes i do
nightbloodrose chapter 2 . 3/17/2008
Great story
Jaythorne chapter 2 . 3/2/2008
Wow... and usually I don't care for Knives x Meryl stuff... but this was really good! Loved it! _

Jay (_() Marshmellow.
ible gible chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Hey, can you please please please please update you story, "To Change You"? It's terribley well done, and I've been waiting so long for you to continue it...I'm hooked!

-Ible Gible