Reviews for Love and Halloween Don't Mix
Yumi-chan-likes-chainsaws chapter 4 . 12/7/2009
OMG! I DIDNT SEE THAT COMING! haha!
Nick Wright chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Your characterization of Phoenix is nearly perfect. I say nearly just because of the fear that someone will stab him. Phoenix is nervous and stuff, but he's not that unrealistic about things, in my opinion.

Phoenix was betting that she went on a quest to devour the refreshment table, wherever she was. He could already hear the blood-curdling cries of a few hundred potato chips in the vicinity. How had he gotten here again?

-Great line

in hopes of finding Maya, whom of which decided to run off;

-not-so-great line

I realize though that that one was probably the result of rewriting a sentence and accidentally not deleting part of the original (happens to me all the time)
Fibeson chapter 4 . 11/20/2007
Nice twist. Never thought it would be Max. I actually thought it was Edgeworth. Not that I'm a shipper, it's just there are so MANY of those out there.
Count X. Gamlxltoe chapter 4 . 11/13/2007
..ha that was great. i was not seeing Max being back in it. Ha, i rate it for a good 9.5 out of 10
Orangen chapter 4 . 11/12/2007
...Absolutely priceless. XD

Maya getting in Max and Phoenix's way there at the end made me giggle. A lot, actually.
Black Scepter chapter 4 . 11/12/2007
... Max Galactica?

*Smacks forehead*

I should've saw that one coming... oh well the ride was fun while it lasted, you did a good job keeping the suspense up, I should know. However poor poor Phoenix, a victim of misunderstandings. I don't know about 'Whorshipping you' but how about a rating instead: 10. Can't really find any problems with it, so it deserves a solid rating.

... I'm so stupid! *Smacks head on desk and the sound of Michael's uncounsis body is heard falling over*
Count X. Gamlxltoe chapter 3 . 11/5/2007
It is very good, and funny. i rate it a 4 out of 5
aie chapter 3 . 11/5/2007
Its Von karma! we!
Black Scepter chapter 3 . 11/5/2007
Michael here,

The first bit of attention that everyone will notice is that the chapter is shorter, but quality has triumphed of over quanity.

You didn't do a bad job portraying Maya and her overactive energy, and Phoenix and the fact that sometimes he does act like an old man, heheh.

Well that's it, I have to stop here because it is 7:05am and I'm actually not supposed to be online!

Michael
PerfectlyStormy chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
I love this fic... I want more please! :D
Count X. Gamlxltoe chapter 2 . 10/23/2007
Yea, This was good chapter. Just want I need today. Thank you.
Black Scepter chapter 2 . 10/23/2007
... you're good at making a riddles about this pairing, and I admit I'm slightly scared at finding out.

Anyway yep, another great chapter I liked the dance bit that's where you got very descriptive so that bit was really cool. Oh and Phoenix feeling like he would hurl was funny, oh and I hate to say this but why do the words 'April May' scream into my head when I read about the greek goddess?

Michael
sara haruko takenouchi kamiya chapter 2 . 10/22/2007
i'm not quite sure where you're going with this fic and what it's all about. Can you give a proper summary or introduction that can make more sense?
MikariStar chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
I really need to stop procrastinating to play PW. Oh well it looks like I'm doing well getting to know the characters via fanfics. XD *poke poke* Yay for Halloween!
Count X. Gamlxltoe chapter 1 . 10/18/2007