Reviews for Bequest
PopRockShawty chapter 4 . 8/21/2015
OMG the first paragraph about Ms. May already has so much Dean!Ben in it! I love it. And I love it even more when Lucas was introduced! omg wasn't he back in like s1 or so? I never thought he'd appear again lol. this is so good.
PopRockShawty chapter 3 . 8/21/2015
I think the more carefree and even flippant Dean's attitude is, reflects how scared he actually is about dying. If only Sam could just freeze that moment and be with Dean forever...oh my feels. Ouch. And ouch again when Sam sees how much Ben resembles Dean. Now somebody's going to call Sam Sammy even after Dean's gone.
PopRockShawty chapter 2 . 8/13/2015
I like the way Dean's stream of consciousness was presented in this chapter. His feelings were so real and vivid.
PopRockShawty chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
Ben is so much like Dean it kills me. But I'm glad you also did a good job with establishing Lisa as an independent woman. With or without Dean she is going to be just fine, especially as a mother. Suddenly I don't want Ben to grow up so quickly (or grow up at all) because then Lisa might get lonely and that'd be sad for me.
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 4 . 3/19/2015
*jaw gaping* oh my lord. wow! awesome, and I loved it!
nikki chapter 2 . 7/11/2014
lisa sounds very selfish in this story
Smokey.Melons chapter 4 . 5/17/2013
Just wanted to say I loved this. It was so cool how you had Lucas show up and Ben unknowingly quote his dad.
Mason and Alex chapter 4 . 12/13/2012
Awww I love this story xD
GracefulLikeAGazelle chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
Excellent.
xube chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
very cute, i like the ending, could totally see that happening :)
LucidKren chapter 4 . 9/29/2011
This story was great, and this last chapter was freaking awesome. Ben and Lucas could have their own spin-off series, along with appearances from Jesse and Claire. That'd rock out loud. :D
azerjaban chapter 4 . 7/6/2011
Hahaha love older Ben! I can't believe you made him meet Lucas awesome!

But did Lucas really have red hair?
Stina Whatever chapter 4 . 5/5/2011
he's just so much like dean:)
cold kagome chapter 4 . 2/13/2011