Reviews for Past Mistakes
unobtrusivescribe chapter 13 . 12/5/2013
Great story! It was extremely interesting and great to see the relationship between Shawn & Henry. I liked how he stayed away from the case, yet he got all wrapped up it in. Yet everyone seemed to not believe him. Agreed that Shawn not growing up is an endearing trait- it's gives everyone else a little smile (even Lassie once in a while). I really enjoyed seeing that Gus came to some conclusions and Lassie gave him recognition!
Emachinescat chapter 14 . 9/26/2013
Such a cute ending. :) Such a wonderful story. Bravo!
Emachinescat chapter 13 . 9/26/2013
D’awwwww! So sweet!
cindythechef chapter 14 . 2/10/2013
This was an amazing story;) My hats off to you this is expertly written, I really enjoyed it ;)
AmazingLadar chapter 14 . 2/3/2013
I really loved this!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 14 . 11/24/2011
You. Are. Amazing.

Period.
Talk Bubble chapter 14 . 7/28/2010
That was a great story, I enjoyed it. The suspense and the mystery were very well written and the scene where Shawn explained it all, cracking the (very well planned out) case was easy to imagine.

I would so give him blood, since I'm also a B positive :9

The worry expressed by all the characters was endearing, although I did find it odd that no one bothered to tell his mother. :P Her son got shot and she doesn't even know.

Very good story and well planned out mystery. All in all, a nice read :)
memyselfandi89 chapter 14 . 1/27/2010
AWESOME! Wonderfully whumpy and Shawn's Disneyland plans are giving me bad ideas :D
A maze thing chapter 14 . 8/5/2009
Hahahaha, only Shawn would still want to try get Mickey Mouse! I'm so glad everything worked out in the end, all the Delgados going to jail, and the Spencers scotch-free. This was a great story. I loved how Shawn wasn't sure that Henry hadn't taken the money, you convinced me that he had taken it until you revealed that he didn't! Oh jez, I'm sorry Henry, I did not trust that you didn't take the money, but that box made it sound so much more likely! And all Shawn did was listen and stayed out of the investigation, and he still gets yelled at...and shot. Oh, he should know never to listen!

Amazing story! Definitely one of the best! I loved it!
laily.spenstar chapter 14 . 3/27/2009
Hello there,

Since I like your story 'Catch Me If You Can',I started going through some of your other one is also like this could happen in real past mistakes could haunt us back and it gets worse if it haunts our children too.I think this is a great storyline,getting Shawn to suffer from his dad's mistakes.
silverluna chapter 14 . 2/1/2009
What an awesome, intense story. Loved it. Hope you write more Psych stories like this one. Great ending. Glad it was a happy one where nobody ended up dead or with amensia or (at least for now) a permanent condition of angst. Very cool, very scary and suspenseful. Loved the Henry-Shawn bond, it was very true to the show too.
Holly-Batali chapter 14 . 2/1/2009
Very nicely written; lots of whump (always good) and an awesome plot. Loved the epilogue! ;)
Rene Marie chapter 14 . 3/24/2008
oh wow. I sat for a good 10 minutes after reading Gus' last line, absolutely howling. XD That was a completely amazing way to end the fic, I have to hand it to you. XD Like, it got to the point I couldn't breath. Oh goodness. XD You're awesome.
scc1fan chapter 14 . 2/20/2008
Wow...you have a lot more stories, right? Because I know I don't want to miss any of them!

Kas
JadziaKathryn chapter 14 . 1/3/2008
This is really good. Good mystery, good character interactions. Sometimes they sounded British ("holiday" instead of the American "vacation") but that's not a huge deal. I've thoroughly enjoyed this story!