Reviews for Broken
i loved the story!
tomieharley chapter 22 . 12/6/2014
I know this is an old story, but I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed it. I finally finished it tonight. It has to be one of my favorite stories of all time. I just can't believe that I never thought to keep an eye out for a sequel, so I was pleasantly surprised. 2 more stories to read! Yay!

Of course now, I'm torn about which twin I like more now. I watched the movie because of Norman, but now, I've got a crush on Sean! I do think you were right putting her with Conner. I cheated. *Shrugs* :) Great job!
cemmia chapter 22 . 6/30/2014
Amazing story! I loved it!
jinxcat21 chapter 10 . 6/23/2014
The boys wouldn't have dumped her like that yet...not with her still all bruised and healing :p
sweetkiwi604 chapter 22 . 10/10/2013
Great story!
Lady MacManus chapter 22 . 3/3/2013
Hi there! I've just finished reading your story and it's amazing! you're very talented, i can't wait to read the sequel!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
story was really good
PeacefulDuck chapter 22 . 4/23/2012
Love the end just both boys need to be with her :)
PeacefulDuck chapter 21 . 4/23/2012
This is my second go at reading your stories I liked them. I feel like this chapter is a natural progression even though sad but she's needs to be on her own!
Ginga92n chapter 22 . 8/22/2011
Omgosh I just spent every spare moment of my day ddo I could finish this fantastic story. I love how Connor and Murph interact with Julie...it's actually really sexy! I hope you write more Boondock Saints fic's cause your stuff is just amazing! Can't wait for more!
Ginga92n chapter 22 . 8/22/2011
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 22 . 7/30/2011
I knew I liked your work before, and now that I've finished this story, I like it even more! (did not intend to rhyme there)I really like the details and work you put into your characters, and I can't wait to read more of you stories.
JJ chapter 22 . 7/25/2011
Mary...Sue? Is that you?
Rosiline chapter 22 . 3/21/2011
really great story, loved reading it.
It's Too Early For This chapter 22 . 3/19/2011
I'm stuck on bedrest for what seems forever... But being able to re- read your work makes it all better. I love how you portray the boys and I love your OC. She is someone I definitely can relate to. I love your writing. I'm off to search for the sequel, it's been awhile since I've read this and that one too.