Reviews for Alone
Ebenbild chapter 4 . 1/2
Well, I absolutely loved Colby's hallucinations - especially Charlie, his 'real world' parameter. xD
Awesome story. It's nice to see Colby's point of view on the events of his rescue and I simply loved Megan's reaction to Colby's request of a new 'unreal' chalkboard for the 'unreal' Charlie. Hilarious.
Thanks for sharing your story.
Ebenbild
Cutter12 chapter 4 . 7/4/2013
I am really enjoying how Charlie is like Colby's Guardian Angel ? Avatar ? ummm, I don't know exactly what you would call 'Not- Charlie' . Your story also helps show how much respect and trust Colby has for Charlie. Enjoyed your story very much, thanks for writing it. :)
pageb chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
Very well done. Good character and description of the hallucinations and process to reality seemed realistic.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
It was REALLY confusing and hard to follow the Halucinations
GracefulLikeAGazelle chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
Brilliant
CrimsonMoon2009 chapter 4 . 1/7/2011
Awesome soryy like the endding best go Charlie
May Eve chapter 4 . 6/7/2010
*snickering hysterically* That mental image of Charlie is going to keep me amused for /days/. This is some excellent work, very well written and characterized. I love it.
Escape my reality chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
go charlie!ha, i cant get that image out of my head now:) (him hitting a bad guy over the head with a chalkboard!)
Robbie chapter 4 . 5/30/2010
Hey, this is really, really cute! Even though I am very sorry for Colby and the whole team has my sympathy (of course!) I can't help but laugh about your ideas. Maybe its just the relief for Colbys wellbeing I laugh so much, but your story sure is funny, well thought through and seems to be quite authentic to show and characters as well as relatively realistic to being drugged (although I don't have personal experiences). Thank you.
writeallnight chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Wow, how incredibly heart-wrenching. I can believe this is real. Great first chapter.
BobWhite chapter 2 . 12/25/2009
NOT BAD
Jet44 chapter 4 . 11/11/2009
This was an awesome story, beautifully done on so many levels. I simply adore chalk-board-slamming Charlie! Hallucinations are hard to write well and you did a fantastic job and kept Drugged!Colby in character with great skill.
NJD-NW-GG-E-HP chapter 4 . 10/7/2009
this was one the most amazing stories ever! you did a very great job
NJD-NW-GG-E-HP chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
oh wow this is the most amazing chapter i have ever read it is so filled with emotion.

you did such a great job with this
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 4 . 5/27/2009