Reviews for What is Yuugi
yayubaru1 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
that was an interesting interpritation of what might have happened before Yami was freed. i always wanted to try and give an insight on that subject but i, sadly, almost always fail in my attempt. very well written.

Yayubaru
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
That was awesome! I love how he was confused with the fact whether he was Yugi or if he was someone else entirely.
Dr Watson chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Interesting story. I like your writing style, it's reads very easily.
olesia.love chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
An interesting take on Dark Yuugi's first awakening - that he knows without knowing, in a sense, isn't an uncommon thought, but you still bring life to it.

My favorite lines, although not the prettiest, are probably "The Game had been won easily. Something in the subdued whispers told him that he always won, and always would until a time came when his greatest rival would appear. He almost snorted at the thought, in his arrogance." Just the touch of series-foreshadowing is cool.
nefermaatkare chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Wonderful description and interesting idea. It drew me in and it keeps me wishing to read more if it was possible.

Ah, I'm just curious, what is "Heba"? I would like to know (Unless, of course, keeping its definiton a secret is part of your story!)
Bayleef chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
That was amazing! Oh wow, that was exactly what I needed, thank you! The descriptions, the style, the confusion... it was all wonderful! Great job!
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
This was really good. I haven't ever read anything like it. Yami seems to be confused as to who he is supposed to be, just that he should help.

Good story.
Cody Thomas chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
YAY You're back! I missed you!I really liked this one, I've never seen a fic with a plot like this one, I approve! (Please write more!;P) I have seriously missed you girl, it's good to see you back!