Reviews for Insecurities
Great chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
I seldom praise an author for these ficlets that are usually are annoying more than enjoyable. But I read them for the same reason beachcombers scour away the day ... I search for the gems that keep me coming back for more. This is such a gem. I honestly think this is better than the first part you wrote. You have a delightful sense of irony and wit that make for good humor and yet still maintains the romance. Good job! I'd read that long monster you have posted, but a reviewer suggested it wasn't finished. I HATE reading stuff that's not complete. jsm
anne chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
lol!
Pyon-san chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
I wanted another sequel here but you are the writer so..lets not rush you...*sniffles* SO DAMN GOOD!
han-ichiruki chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
i love you whomover you are , do you know how much i love those two you really did a good job
Soul93 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Lol this was way too sweet and funny!
BosRonald chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Good
deathberry000 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I personally think you're a good writer. You can very well convey their emotions without overdoing it - or making it seem like OOC.

Thanks for writing such a hilarious story. Seriously I read Insecurities just after I woke up and it made up my day already. :)
pehpig chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Yes, it certainly has it's moments. :D
broken emerald chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
I have to say I love this more than the first one!
ichirukitard chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Rotflmao, "Don't stare too hard, you might pop them."

I loved this one as much as your first one, although this one had me laughing out loud so many times than the other one. I just love how you write ichiruki and all the others; they're so IC. I'm happy that Ichigo told Inoue the truth and that everyone found out about their realtionship. The cave scene was pretty hot Hahah...about the ni-sama part; that surely will shut Ichigo up for good. Overall, a very well written IC humor one-shot. Loved it!
hayleebailey chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Omg I usually never ever review but this was hysterical! Lol it literally made me laugh out loud (gaining an odd look from my mother) I love your writing! Like this is actual stuff I can see them doing if they where a couple so yay... I loved it!
Sepsis chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
great!
Namikaze Artemis chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
I like the ending.

"I think it's time we tell Nii-sama about this"

ROFL
nuriiko chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
I think this is sweet. I just love their bantering. They kind of remind me of Gambit and Rogue in X-men.
hitdapanicbutton chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Perfect!

The way they react, the thoughts Rukia had, feelings

It is very believable and give me goosebumps

In a good way of course

I haven't read Jealous Thoughts yet

But I'll now

Keep up your amazing writings