Reviews for Insecurities
AllIWannaDo chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
I liked this even better than Jealous Thoughts, perhaps because I enjoyed seeing how their relationship progressed after their first kiss. The scene in the cave was well-written and appropriately steamy, but still heavy on the banter typical of all interactions between Rukia and Ichigo. Their confessing their love to each other made me squee with delight. Love, love, love it :)
Great chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
I seldom praise an author for these ficlets that are usually are annoying more than enjoyable. But I read them for the same reason beachcombers scour away the day ... I search for the gems that keep me coming back for more. This is such a gem. I honestly think this is better than the first part you wrote. You have a delightful sense of irony and wit that make for good humor and yet still maintains the romance. Good job! I'd read that long monster you have posted, but a reviewer suggested it wasn't finished. I HATE reading stuff that's not complete. jsm
anne chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
lol!
Pyon-san chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
I wanted another sequel here but you are the writer so..lets not rush you...*sniffles* SO DAMN GOOD!
han-ichiruki chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
i love you whomover you are , do you know how much i love those two you really did a good job
Soul93 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Lol this was way too sweet and funny!
BosRonald chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Good
deathberry000 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I personally think you're a good writer. You can very well convey their emotions without overdoing it - or making it seem like OOC.

Thanks for writing such a hilarious story. Seriously I read Insecurities just after I woke up and it made up my day already. :)
pehpig chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Yes, it certainly has it's moments. :D
broken emerald chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
I have to say I love this more than the first one!
ichirukitard chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Rotflmao, "Don't stare too hard, you might pop them."

I loved this one as much as your first one, although this one had me laughing out loud so many times than the other one. I just love how you write ichiruki and all the others; they're so IC. I'm happy that Ichigo told Inoue the truth and that everyone found out about their realtionship. The cave scene was pretty hot Hahah...about the ni-sama part; that surely will shut Ichigo up for good. Overall, a very well written IC humor one-shot. Loved it!
hayleebailey chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Omg I usually never ever review but this was hysterical! Lol it literally made me laugh out loud (gaining an odd look from my mother) I love your writing! Like this is actual stuff I can see them doing if they where a couple so yay... I loved it!
Sepsis chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
great!
Namikaze Artemis chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
I like the ending.

"I think it's time we tell Nii-sama about this"

ROFL
nuriiko chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
I think this is sweet. I just love their bantering. They kind of remind me of Gambit and Rogue in X-men.