Reviews for Self Righteous Suicide
Darklightning843 chapter 5 . 4/25
Bring 'im back to life... _ Keep going!
Jj chapter 4 . 3/19
KuramaKitsune9 chapter 5 . 2/20
You could just have a time skip of their life without Naruto - Sasuke becomes Hokage, Kakashi grieving and so on and so forth.
You could have it of Naruto's funeral maybe - have people reactions, e.g. Ichiraku couple, Rookie 12 and their senseis, Tsunade and Shizune, and Jiraiya if he is still alive in your story.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/13/2015
How about it was just a death like coma and like 2 months later he wakes up underground and stuff happens, just a rec.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/23/2015
I am so confused right now... I didn't realize this was a yaoi fanfiction... WHAT THE FUCK I wanted to stop reading but I couldn't. WOW this was a fucking eye opener I'm going to got to sleep now.
killer4853 chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
Guest chapter 5 . 5/26/2014
you should have Naruto come back to life
Guest chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
Talk about their depression after his death
Idea idea chapter 5 . 6/27/2012
k so gang leader has a heart or someone and uses the same jutsu that brought gaara back
FaithlessSinner chapter 5 . 5/24/2010
You could make one last chapter of Kakashi after Naruto maybe at the end he get's killed by an enemy...just a suggestion. Or, you could have Naruto wake up in Konoha because Kakashi refuses to let him die.
D. Akisira R.T.M.S chapter 5 . 1/25/2010
make naruto come back maybe as a ghost?
Alucard's Annoying Friend chapter 5 . 2/27/2009
how about, kakshi cant take it anymore and right before he stabs a katana (y a katana? because they are coolieo) in his stumoic or what ever way you think of, naruto comes back!
Alucard's Annoying Friend chapter 2 . 2/27/2009
why did he cry TT i for 1 would be happy _
Lulu67 chapter 5 . 2/17/2009
What you should do is bring Naruto back!
Kakashilover378 chapter 5 . 1/18/2009
Well, you could make it a KakashiXSasuke and have Naruto come back to haunt them.