Reviews for The Lost Children
sychopenguin5 chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
So I see that its been awhile since you've updated this... Even if you don't write more, you could simply fix the typos.
This is an eerily enchanting world you have created here, and I really wonder how its supposed to end. There's so many individual pieces, I am kind of fascinated to see how they all fit together.
NinjaSheik chapter 4 . 11/30/2009
AWESOME! VERY WELL DONE!

UPDATE SOON!
wiltedviolets chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
I really, really love this story. I'm kind of a faerie nerd, and so the references to the fae mythology really make me happy. The whole "changeling" bit, especially, since I'd always thought that it was strangely appropriate for Soren. I really love the way this has developed, and I'm really excited about reading more.
Chocomon chapter 3 . 1/14/2009
8D A fantaqstic story so far. Extremely excited to continue reading!
Meeerf chapter 3 . 1/12/2009
K, I see fairies, dragons, goddesses... all the important stuff!

So Soren is the son of the mad queen, huh? And Sephiran is a good guy... I think.

Mist is just cute ;)

Interested to see where this goes next.
MzMidna chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
I it. 10/10
raia14 chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
I may not know what AU means but this story is Freaking AWESOME! It just keeps drawing me in with each Chapter.

I feel like I could read all the chapters a million times and still feel like Im reading it for the first time.

I know this story will be a great one.

I do, however, have one question: Will there be an Ike/Soren YAOI pairing? (I dont like the pairing but just so i know.) that seemed to be the case in the 2 chapter. (Again dont like the pairing, but since there kids I overlook it.)

ANYWAY, please update soon.
Winged Senea chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
Such a good chapter! Oscar adn his borthers are are added in to the mix of the dissapeared Greil. It was an excellent chapter awesome work!

Hehe fairy kids, I could see that. Very cute. And Soren seeming like a gremlin haha I'm calling him Gizmo now.

That was an interesting way of introducing him, and bringing him back to Almedha. I though that the dragons here didn't have dragonstones...oh well it's your story an dit is AU but it was cool none the less.

Great job can't wait for the next chapter
Meeerf chapter 2 . 12/19/2008
Told you I wanted to check out your writing... You say this is AU, so I guess I'm not too out of the loop. Very nice prose, delicate characterization, and a definite edge of creepiness. And REALLY BIZARRE chapter titles.

Curious. Is Ike/Soren going yaoi, or just a close friendship? I mean, they're TEN now, but I'm talking eventually.

And there was definitely something about Father Radolphus, huh?

Don't know what your update schedule is, but I'll definitely check it out.
Myaru chapter 2 . 10/19/2008
Little!Soren is so cute. Everything he did made me squeal, I'm not kidding. You know, what conveys Soren's desperation to stay with Ike - now they've found each other - most of all is his tolerance of Ike's inability to read and ridiculous naivete. If you played that up by showing how scornful and/or he is with everyone else (in a future chapter, maybe?) it'd work out very well.

His first words at the end were also very effective. I really liked that part.
Winged Senea chapter 2 . 10/16/2008
OMG the cuteness! That was so good, the way you did Soren was AMZING! FInally someone did the actual version. I like how you made the priest guy Sephiran at the end, he really likes to push into everyones business, but in a good kind. I can't wait for the rest, I know how hard it is to update sometimes but try and do it quickly.
Darkle chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Amethyst Bubble never told me about this one, I'm going to have a word with her. But then, somewhat my own fault for not checking the FE section in a month. Eh. At least I don't have to point out the html problems since she did. Try using a different word processor?

But more importantly, the startings of a good PoR fic that looks to have an interesting plot! With promised Ike/Soren! And fairytale references! And it starts out with my favorite Brothers' Grimm one, too. Aw.

Please tell me you're going to update. Pleeaase? We need more good PoR/GoD fics. Badly. I'll work on one myself. Eventually. Kind of need to beat GoD first. Twice. Grah.
Amethyst Bubble chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Oh, awesome! I've been looking forward to seeing FE fic from you! I really like the fairy tale-ish style of this. It gives the words a nice, weighty feel. And aww, little Mist is so cute, and Ike's determination to find his father and Mist's insistance on coming with him was perfect. (I love the "almost five" bit, that was adorable.)

On another note, some of your italics aren't working correctly.

I'm really looking forward to the next chapter!