Reviews for A Midsummer Night's Beauty
marvinkitfox1 chapter 15 . 12/19/2020
Ok. so Cologne stays in Japan for more than two years, pursuing Ranma for Shampoo's husband. He resists all the time, but Cologne insists they stay and try.

THEN, when Ranma disappears after successfully fighting a known murderer in China, while protecting Shampoo and after having gotten very much closer to Shampoo, to the extent that Shampoo risks her life to help Ranma, NOW Cologne decides to abandon Ranma and sell Shampoo off to someone else?

Sorry mr. storyteller, but that is ab-so-fooking-totally unbelievable, out of character, and smacking of a writer that has lost the Plot.
marvinkitfox1 chapter 2 . 12/16/2020
I like where this is going. Definitely a good approach by Shampoo.

hope the story lives up to its promise.
{glances at header...}
Status complete: yay.
Length: 77 chapters.

Ulp.
What have I let myself in for?
Arriagada chapter 77 . 9/3/2020
Subarashii (maravilloso) me encanta esta pareja
LudwigxShampoo chapter 77 . 5/29/2020
This was amazing, the best fan fiction I have ever read, Shampoo is my favorite character since childhood, I was afraid that Kodashi was the ultimate heroine instead of her, but what a finish, the development of characters and relationships. Specially the touch of the way Shampoo speaks so tender and charming , just I think that six years later she could be able to speak in the correct form, just thought
Congrats!
amerdism chapter 77 . 5/18/2020
I’m not usually a fan or ranma stories taking things out of Nerima, more so into completely one canon settings. I also don’t like stories with tons of of characters, mainly cause it’s hard to keep track of who’s who, who has done what and what each one looks like all the time.

That said. This story is a masterpiece of writing, I adored the way Ranma’s relationship with shampoo developed especially, it was just done so well. Personally I felt Akane went too far of the deep end with her hatred at times, but I still love this story to bits so it’s not a real issue for me and because of how well you wrote it I can easily overlook my normal grievances with stories that share the previously mentioned traits. It’s amazing, thanks for writing it.
metacllica chapter 77 . 4/20/2020
This was a freaking masterpiece. This whole final arc and this epilogue were superb. Everyone that made it through got to have a happy ending, even Akane for all that happened got to have a bittersweet ending. All of this was just so nice. Great work.
metacllica chapter 66 . 4/20/2020
Shampoo Vs. Ukyo... what a battle.
Without Pity chapter 77 . 10/25/2019
Ah...and so it ends. I followed this story the entire time and I must say, kudos to you for finishing it. Truly, that in and of itself is an accomplishment. That being said, I must confess to being a little underwhelmed at this conclusion. I enjoyed Akane's character progression to full-blown antagonist, but seeing her circle back around so abruptly is a little...hm. I was going to say jarring, but really it's more basic than that; it seems forced. You didn't want to kill her off or demonize her completely, so you gave us this little about-face tacked on at the very end, which I feel cheapens the character's growth and subracts weight from her decisions and actions. Still, an otherwise serviceable ending to what was a very enjoyable story. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Emdee chapter 48 . 9/8/2019
Hey, liking it so far, but one jarring note - when Sakura hopped on her bike and 'slamming her foot down on the gas... sped away' - Ya know, MOST motorcycles use a handlebar-mounted throttle. I'm not saying one or two might not have one mounted to the pegs, but...

Just something that took me out of the moment when I read it.
RyoshiMorino chapter 77 . 6/19/2019
I loved it from the vert beginning to the end.
Domenico chapter 77 . 6/16/2019
E stato bellissimo, sono stato una settimana intera a leggerlo tutto, mi raccomando di aggiornare
JhonnyMG chapter 77 . 6/3/2019
Felicidades por su obra, maestro
eltanan chapter 77 . 3/11/2019
I had long ago put this story in the "Great but unfinished" category, but then you came back and not only finished it, but finished it WELL. What a great ending and wrap up. Well done.
brown phantom chapter 77 . 3/10/2019
And thus the best RanSham fic on the internet comes to a conclusion, thus sparing it the fate of all other abandoned fics out there. This was a great story to follow and it never disappointed.
kemdana chapter 77 . 3/9/2019
Thankyou for completing your story. It was great!