Reviews for Of Blood and Memories
JA2634 chapter 30 . 3/23/2008
aww, that story is sort of bittersweet! I followed this story from ch. 19, and read every chapter. i'm already reading the sequel! Update that soon!
FaeTian chapter 30 . 1/4/2008
Perfect ending for this story! It totally rocks! I've really enjoyed this story, you're a good writer!

Keep up the good work!

~FaeTian
FaeTian chapter 29 . 1/4/2008
W00t! They finally won! Great chappie!
FaeTian chapter 28 . 1/4/2008
-bursts into tears- That so sad, yet so beautiful! -sniffs- great job on this chapter!
Paintball Willie chapter 30 . 1/2/2008
what you could do is in the climax in your sequel is when sora faces the "greater evil" he engages in combat with the buster sword as his primary weapon. then say 3/4 of the way through the buster sword is lost/destroyed/or snatched by said greater evil... sora them pulls out his key blade, is laughed at, and then proceeds to go to town on said ultimate evil and then kicks some ass
nesza chapter 3 . 1/2/2008
Hey, my apologies for taking so long to leave a review. I didn't have much free time. Anyway, the story is really interesting (hehe, i haven't read the whole thing yet). Seeing that it's already in the list of completed stories, I hope you'll write another fic soon.

And I don't think you were bashing Tifa in this particular chapter. It's just necessary for some character's hearts to break if the plot calls for it. Anyway, I'll read on. _
NCPrezMike chapter 30 . 12/31/2007
LOL, did you notice you put two quotes from both ends of KH in this chapter? It's cool, just wanted to see if that was intensional or not. But regardless, I enjoyed the ending. It was a great way to wrap up the story, and it explains what all the characters did after the story ended. So I want to say that you did a great job, and I want to second the thought for a sequel at some point.

But once again, great job on this entire fanfic. I'll try to keep an eye out if you do decide to write a sequel or some other FF7 fanfic.

Also, as a reminder, be sure to remember to contact me about the posting of the fanfic on my site.
Sora G. Strife chapter 30 . 12/31/2007
Yeah... but it would be cool if he gets trapped in a time warp, manages to get to Ivalice, retrieves the Materia Blade, and and totally blows every mother(*)er away. Hey, that's my idea, please don't steal it.

\Seriously, Ramza Beoulve? Yeah, it's just a name, I guess.
Sora G. Strife chapter 29 . 12/31/2007
Haha, lol. Why not recycle an old limit break from Tactics? Cloud makes a cameo, and the limit is called "Cherry Blossom." One of the best 2D graphics in there I have ever seen. Let's say he manages to remember it (he forgot all about Ivalice...) and then totally pwnz. W00t!
NCPrezMike chapter 29 . 12/29/2007
Yeah, the ironic thing is that his injuries started because he didn't want the fans to label him soft. But from what I've heard, he's been fairly healthy in the last three years. So I knew he would be a good pick up for the Suns, just think it's amazing that he showed he can still play as well as he can. Since guy's like Penny never did that.

And yeah, enjoyed that chapter, and that was a cool way to kill Gilgamesh. Another ironic thing about Cloud basically accomplishing what Sephiroth couldn't. The lifestream did it willingly, lol, *they cut the scene to Sephiroth, who's grumbling about the "stupid lifestream"*

As far as names go, I never was great at it. Sometimes I can come up with good idea's. I'll throw the first one that comes to mind, if I think of anything better I'll PM you, alright? But the one I have is "God's Fury".

Oh well, great job, and I look forward to seeing the end of this fic! (sucks it has to end though, but look forward to posting it on my site.)
NCPrezMike chapter 28 . 12/27/2007
I got half a point! *FF7 victory music plays, and I do a pose* lol, j/k

Yeah, like I said...it depended on what Suns team showed up. I was visiting family, so I didn't get to watch the game. But from the box score, it seemed like a close game. I saw the Hill dunk, crazy how much he can still play since coming to the Suns, huh? (I don't know whether it was a charge or not, but it could have been in the square near the basket...so that's why it wasn't a charge.)

Man, that sucks that Aeris needs to be killed off again, you know Sky Strife's review made me think. Maybe he's not going to make a deal with Sephiroth, but maybe their going to use Sephiroth's plan to make Cloud god like? (maybe Aeris will fuse the lifestream with Cloud, and make him capable of winning against Gilgamesh. Just a thought.
Nadiaaa chapter 28 . 12/27/2007
Wa!Why do you guys keep killing Aeris in fanfics and use such dialogues?why?why?why?wa!i'm not kidding i'm crying!wa!snif :(:(:(:(:(
Sora G. Strife chapter 28 . 12/27/2007
Okay, for that spoiler, I can get a few guesses:

OMG Cloud's gonna strike a deal with Sephy! or

Some form of super-summon? or Cloud could get god-like powers?

I'm waiting. Gimme more! *caffeine rush*
flowerangel050 chapter 28 . 12/27/2007
wah! Im sad now :(

cant wait to read the next chapter XD
FaeTian chapter 27 . 12/25/2007
Whew, Cloud's okay. I hope he kicks Gilgamesh's butt! Go Cloud go! Update as soon as you can!